PDA

View Full Version : Who insures you?

novacabrio
25-04-04, 10:05 PM
The insurance is due the spider so need to get it sorted tommorow, just wondered who every one else finds cheap? contact details would be good aswell!

Dpnova
25-04-04, 10:08 PM
Im with liverpool vic but there are said to be dodgy

Tazzy
25-04-04, 11:23 PM
im with liverpool victoria too, ive had no problems with them, 1100 fully comp, all mods allowed (anything at all except cant inlarge the engine capacity!) but i guess i wont find out what kind of cowboys they are till tomorrow when i have to deal with them about my crash!

Will
26-04-04, 08:19 AM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/article.php?t=65675

have a look contact numbers also included ;)

im with HIC although they have pissed me off this yr so not renewing. Mines due in 3 weeks so will start shopping soon when i can be arsed. lol

novacabrio
26-04-04, 08:20 AM
ive heard that liverpool vic are cheap. Ive read a few posts on other sites and hic is the company every one seems to be raving about?

Jack
26-04-04, 09:24 AM
HIC have been good to me so far, cheapest as well - both novas for around ?500. Track day cover also included on both for some reason... Would be amusing to take the mighty saloon onto the track :lol:

Nath
26-04-04, 09:28 AM
im currently looking around at insurance aswell.

as im on my mums insurance with cis its costing me ?800 on my nova but goes down to ?400 next month as ive been driving a year then. but im looking to insure a 205gti the 1.6 version, ive had a quote off liverpool victoria for a grand but adrian flux said they will better that and ive got to phone them up today. but is there anyone i can try bearing in mind i want to stop under my mums name again this year with 1 years no claims.

im only doing this as i will be joining the RAF the end of the year so i will go on the military insurance then,

Jack
26-04-04, 10:13 AM
www.theinsurancecentre.co.uk and www.motorquotedirect.co.uk were the cheapest online quotes i got, might be worth seeing what they can do (not as cheap as HIC tho)

Will
26-04-04, 01:17 PM
dude how many NCB you got?

did HIC mirror the NCB on the 2nd car wots the break down for both cars they are both 1.2s yus?

Will

p.s. wot mileage limits or either / both cars?

Jack
26-04-04, 02:30 PM
yep, both 1200, they didn't mirror the NCB though but i think they gave a discount for having a second car with them. I'm 22 (21 when i insured both the cars) with 4yrs NCB and 3points.

Mk2 J reg hatch is listed with all mods declared, Fully comp costing ?230, unlimited mileage (using NCB on this car)

Mk1 H reg saloon (relatively unmodified as yet) TPFT costing ?340, unlimited mileage

Will
26-04-04, 02:39 PM
i like it :D

;)

Jack
26-04-04, 02:46 PM
yep :) they also do a handy thing where you can pay with a deposit then 4 monthly instalments - good if you don't have all the cash up front, but don't want to be lumbered with a direct debit every month for a year or a credit charge (the 4 monthly payment costs no extra on the premium)

Will
26-04-04, 02:56 PM
waits for my renewal quote can drive other cars as over 21 now so hopefully it will only be ?250 for my 1.2

21 with 3 yrs ncb 0 points etc etc

*touches wood*