PDA

View Full Version : Need to find a picture!

Anonymous
21-06-01, 03:48 PM
Right, i was surfin the net yesterday :D , and found a site that had a pic of a nova GMS bodykit, dead old kit, was an old brosure, scanned in, now i cant find the site again :O , and i need the url, any ideas?

Cheers. :>

Anonymous
21-06-01, 04:08 PM
Check ur history for yesterday mark!

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
21-06-01, 04:19 PM
well duuurrrrr, i only studied computers for 4 years.

lol.

Network automatically deletes temp & history files every night.

Twatfull.

Anonymous
21-06-01, 04:34 PM
rich dales has some pics of old kits on his site,www.novabug.co.uk(or is it .com?)-well worth a look methinks

Anonymous
21-06-01, 04:42 PM
Yep, thats the one, nice one, cheers bob.

By the way, if u know Samzy, this is the rare kit she is puttin on her car : http://www.novabug.co.uk/GMS1_sm.jpg
Should look nice when its done with the smooth tailgate and so on.

Congrats to Sam for finding a VERY individual bodykit! :D

Jus woteva u do Sam, dont ask me to help fit it! :p

Anonymous
21-06-01, 06:59 PM
shes managed to find that actual kit??? well done on finding it!-looks similar to the old cavalier calibre,and in some classifieds Ive seen,some astras had a similar front bumper option too.
the bumper looks easy to fit,I wouldnt like to be the one wiring the lights up,as Im pants with wiring.It should look nice,I would do it if I found a rare kit,but Im left with gte and SR parts,but they are nice anyways methinks

Anonymous
21-06-01, 07:40 PM
shes been offerd BIG money for that bodykit as well and wouldnt sell

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
22-06-01, 09:13 AM
yep, very big money, now you can understand why, find another one (apart from the one on Micky's wall!)

The kit is very original, which you dont see very often on the nova, novaodse, BAT and so on, all mass preduced, this is from 1984, limited run.

Sams kit is actually off an old Sport demonstrator from daaaaannnn saaarrrrfff sumwhere, which is an added bonus.

Howay man Sam, Get yer kit on!
Hmmm, did i get that wrong? lmao :'>

Anonymous
23-06-01, 12:02 AM
BLOODY HELL.....some one has got one of those kits!!!

I was going to ask if anyone knew of one of those about anywhere....well, this had answered my question!

I've also got some pics of the other GMS kits for the Astra etc.
No others for the Nova at present though.......still looking for other old brochures.

Anonymous
24-06-01, 02:39 PM
Well rich you can have the first pic of my car with the kit on for your site if u want???
Sam XX