PDA

View Full Version : insurance

Anonymous
21-06-01, 10:06 PM
help i need some cheap insurance companys names and numbers asap, im 19 and need cheap insrance on a heavy car, i had that max power pocket book with all the numbers in it but i lost it! ahhhh now im in the poo. how much would takeing an advanced driveing test and lessons cost? and how much would it reduce my premium by?
gerat site micky and kev keep it up geezers.
1.8i cav, 2 yr exp, 1 accident, med/high risk area, 0 yr no clames.:-/

Anonymous
21-06-01, 10:57 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but Pass Plus is only available within your first year of driving. As you said you have 2 years of experience, does that mean you passed you test 2 years ago, or have you been driving without a licence for 2 years? My Driving Instructor gave me a pass plus certificate (for ?50) and it saved me a bloody massive 30% on my first year?s insurance. Which took it from just under a grand to about ?700 TPFT with no mods. However they put a bloody clause in my insurance saying that I am not allowed to make any modifications! What a bunch of t***s. It really pissed me off so be careful. My insurance was though the broker Hyperformance and I think that the insurer is called Provident Insurance. Be warned of this insurer.

Anonymous
22-06-01, 01:21 AM
do you mean pass plus or an advanced driving test. if it's the latter, i'm not sure i think its around ?50 ( don't quote me on that!) but apparently it's a good lil qualification to have on your CV!! good for insurance too so i've heard, its on my list of "i will do eventually's"!!

Anonymous
22-06-01, 01:05 PM
ADVANCED driveing test? not pass plus thanx.
any one got cheap insurance, can i have the no of your insurance company?

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:43 PM
not sure of the number but its on their web site.
www.budgetinsurance.co.uk
i might not drive a powerful car but these guys are the cheapest insurance i could find.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
23-06-01, 12:11 AM
I've just got my insurance renewal through today.....IT'S GONE UP!!!!

by ?2.18 :D Two pounds and eighteen pence...that's all!

I'm well chuffed at that! So it's now ?252.18 a year. (TPFT)

I'm with Performance Direct (brokers), with the actual insurance company being Highway.

Adrian Flux also use Highway, so give them a call as well as Performance Direct, and see if they differ much in price.
I'm going to on Monday, out of interest.

Call Performance Direct on 0870 870 4778
or see http://www.performancedirect.co.uk/

Adrian flux is at https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/index.htm