PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye nova

ChelmsfordNova
23-04-04, 06:51 PM
Bye Bye nova, well i have had it for a year and driven it once. waiting for my insurance to finish but since the front left caliper sezied i cant be bothered to fix due to the time its taken so far and due to needing transport everyday. so i am selling up, if i could i would keep it! So i am going to get a newish car but i will be back in a few year's and i when i can afford to run 2 cars. Nova's rule, proper classic's!

Will
23-04-04, 07:00 PM
sold or selling?

pics

and wot ?s

mmollart
23-04-04, 10:27 PM
mine will be up for sale soon too
a nice golf vr6 is on its way :lol: :roll:

ChelmsfordNova
24-04-04, 08:15 PM
Not sold yet, Still deciding weather i want to strip it and sell it or just sell it. I would take ?900 for it, but i have to get the caliper sorted before i sell i so it will be ok to drive. i have tallyed everything up and its worth way more in parts but its just easier to sell it. And No i havent posted this in the wrong topic i was just saying good bye to the nova. Pm if u are instrested and i will decide if its worth stripping or just selling.

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1605

Col_Mk1
24-04-04, 08:22 PM
sell it its horrible wen they just get stripped

Metromartin
25-04-04, 10:44 PM
If you can, strip and sell parts and put the originals back on and sell the nova as standard as posible:D

Got a old green house at the end of the garden where I store all my orginal parts, it full of the startard bits off my m8s Nova's and my Metro like wheels, bumpers, steering wheels, Non rev counter dials, yellow indicators etc etc

HTH

Martin