PDA

View Full Version : fastest nova

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:03 PM
what are the figures for the fastest nova in the world at the moment?
what is the spec engine wise and is it a twin engined car?

any help appreciated

elg

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:07 PM
Depends on what ur talking about?
0-60, Top speed, 1/4 mile or top end acceleration?

And as yet, there isn't a finished twin engined nova.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!
B-)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:17 PM
The 1.0L down my road with a dirty BOSS sticker in the back window is the fastest ive come across! He nearly had me when i was in nuetral...

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:19 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRR saxo owners!

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!
B-)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:39 PM
GRRRRRRRR = The sound of a Big Bore 2...

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:41 PM
ill bet any money the quickest nova is quicker than any saxo.

think the quickest qurter miler is a scottish valver, but courtenays isnt fr off now, scot 13.6 courtenay 13.7
but i will be around there just watch muhahahaaha

Anonymous
19-06-01, 02:04 PM

^
?
View from my rear view mirror when a saxo owner tries to race me at lights!

B-)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 02:13 PM
LoL @ fenix, tis true that the fastest Novas are streets ahead of the fastest Saxos. I love preying on cocky VTS drivers! lmao.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
19-06-01, 04:00 PM
lol cocky??? you should see them screwing their cars trying to keep up with my 1.2i i need rex in my car with his camera to catch their faces 4 ever!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:18 PM
so the fastest novas around.......

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:13 PM
your saloon elgan when the farmer is chasing you with a 12 bore for fucking his sheep

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
20-06-01, 02:34 PM
im surprised you want to show up on this site you little fuckwit!!! I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN and give you the kicking of your life you little welsh nerdy twat!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
20-06-01, 02:40 PM
Whats wrong with being from Wales?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
20-06-01, 02:56 PM
nowt, its just an excuse to abuse elgan me thinks!

-
Novaking, immature? :o i dont know what you mean...

Anonymous
20-06-01, 04:08 PM
Yes, but one has to be careful not to offend others of the same nationality!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
20-06-01, 05:07 PM
:(
i live in wales

Anonymous
20-06-01, 06:47 PM
Are you welsh MC?

Anonymous
20-06-01, 06:48 PM
and your reason being cambridge........

dont think u got 1, cos i aint done feck all, looks to me like ur tryin to pass the buck

and dont diss the welsh, cos novaload is welsh

Anonymous
20-06-01, 11:22 PM
I`m not welsh.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
21-06-01, 12:13 AM
does it really matter which is the fastest? nope didnt think so!

Anonymous
21-06-01, 09:48 AM
er my reason being you and your little hacker mate mimic have been commiting crimes under my name. BUT your too stupid and didnt do all yer home work to find out my proper email adress, coz it most definately aint "cambridge@ntlword.com" you stupid fucker.

see no welsh comments :D just for all you others. i apologise to eveyone who may have been offended but you all know my opinion towards smelgan!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
21-06-01, 11:52 AM
r u trying to accuse me of something?

Anonymous
21-06-01, 12:09 PM
how stupid are you??? he is blatently accusing you.

Anonymous
21-06-01, 12:36 PM
lol. how many other people are on ntl in swansea with a grudge against me?? hmmm i can only think of one person ohh and that happens to be a stupid 16yr old muppet named elgan. ne way i wouldnt have found out about it if i hadnt been in max chat, to then be told that i had hacked the serrver. Which i might add i havent got a clue about hacking!! but you and you gay friend mimic do!!

Anonymous
21-06-01, 02:04 PM
**Yawn**

Novas have had 18 years to be tuned, saxo's are relativly new with only 5 years tuning so far. Give them the same amount of time, and they will be just as quick, if not quicker.
SST or GMC can do a 250bhp turbo conversion for the saxo, and there will soon be a saxo coming out with a xsara vts engine with a turbo conversion kicking out near to 320...

You lot always compare your modified cars to standard ones...why??!!!

Of course a tuned sr will beat a vtr, but a tuned vtr against a tuned sr would kill it!

Same with VTS's and 2litres, why compare that? Thats like comparing a GSI with a 1.2!
Dont give the saxo a hard time, they will in time take over the role that the nova has been part of for so long...The saxo is already the most popular modern car on our roads, and thats including the fiestas and the other crap thats about...

Anonymous
21-06-01, 02:15 PM
yeh but the saxo isn't as over engineered as the nova and won't handle 2.0 engines as well and you won't see peeps spinning round in saxos in 15 years!!!!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
21-06-01, 02:24 PM
Who said I have a 2.0 16V, M8 I have a 1600, so I see it as fair game to take on VTS`, but I admit I have tuned my motor. It just seems that every VTS I come accross, the driver looks really smug as if they are looking down at u coz u`ve got a Nova, thats what makes it so enjoyable rippin em appart.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
21-06-01, 02:25 PM
The funniest thing I find about saxo's is the percentage of crashed ones that have been rolled.

Every time I look on salvage pages there seems to be rolled saxo's and not just the high perf ones. Even the 1.1's.

This is mainly down to the fact that the (mainly)young drivers have far too much confidence and think their cars are tuned by Pro-Drive.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
21-06-01, 02:43 PM
well the saxos have a 18year technology start on novas then! but a 1.6 8v saxo puts out less bhp than a 1988 nova gte - figure that one out!

oh and saxos are crap, made for women(try the pedals) and made of tinfoil.

horrible french crap, why dont they keep them in france.

thought i'd throw some general saxo abuse in, ps clifty you stupid muppet, get your own life stop stalking clifty from redline ha hasnt got a saxo and yours looked nothing like his.

Anonymous
21-06-01, 02:47 PM
Lol at Ian Chucking some valid arguments into the conversation there!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
21-06-01, 02:59 PM
ive had a saxo, there poo.

-
Novaking, immature? :o i dont know what you mean...

Anonymous
21-06-01, 03:10 PM
I've driven the VTS. YAWN!

It's pretty quick but about as interesting as antiques roadshow.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
21-06-01, 03:46 PM
Well, your all entitled to your own oppinion. At least my saxo hasnt broken down like ALL my novas have done, i think its okay, and thats what counts, i wasnt having a go, just making a fair point :-)CHILL!

You get to defensive of your little monsters, Im not saying i dont like them, you guys have a right to be proud, your cars are ace. But its just where i live all the gypo's have got novas and they piss me off, sorry if it seems im taking it out on you lot.
PS: I might be getting another nova, but to do stock car racing in. The shell is a good solid shape, so I decided to find a nova shell and then stick a 2litre engine in it and win everything there is! Only joking, its catagorised, most i can have is 1800cc.
I might even get a nova gsi and stick a 2litre in that...maybe, but dont hold me to it... :-)

Anonymous
21-06-01, 06:14 PM
Clifty you saxo muppet, go and race dec burke with his nova sr with a 1.6 16v engine in it he will unleash a can of whoop ass on your fucking piese of shit french turd :D

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
21-06-01, 10:07 PM
sorry bout this, again nothing to do with the fastest nova

message to cambridge:- how the hell could i or mimic hack max server when we aint even in swansea which in turn means i dont have ntl as ther is none available in my area and swansea is 30 minutes away from me (thank god)

any way, i wouldnt know the first thing to do with hacking

Anonymous
22-06-01, 11:13 AM
Well, whats the bhp of the 16v nova????
Because as I say, its 16v!!! It would also beat most 8valve engines, but my 8valve would beat most if not all of your SR's....as mine is currently on 102bhp, and no sr with a standard 1.3 or 1.4 engine would match that AND the torque figure ive got...
French piece of shit...your car is so british its made in spain....

Anonymous
22-06-01, 11:22 AM
Erm. I'm guessing you've modded ur engine slightly if you've got 102 bhp "clifty"? I'm also guessing that's at the fly.

In which case a 1.4 SR with exhaust & filter can produce similar bhp figures and is lighter. Also the citroen saxo gearboxes are notorious for massive bhp loss in transfer to the wheels.

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
22-06-01, 01:03 PM
My 1.4 SR had 130bhp @ fly and was stripped out bare to bring weigt down to around 700kg.

I`ve no got a 1.6 8v probably running about 150ish. Now as far as I see it, all of these saxos that are running high bhps are either turbocharged or supercharged, and if thats the case then they will be whooped by a car of similar horsepower that is natrually aspirated. Maybe we should arange a grudge match!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
22-06-01, 01:16 PM
hmm shall i ring a mag now?

u saxos are sooo dead, dec burke, when are you free, cos they will want to go against a 1.6 16v hahahahahaha

Anonymous
22-06-01, 08:29 PM
Clifty you are a fucking wannabe. FFS you even want to clone cliftys saxo so you have one that looks the same. Get a life and fuckoff the site if you want to bad mouth novas and go to a shitron site, or have they fucked you off also.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP