PDA

View Full Version : Optimax Top Trumps / Novaload Top Trumps

onephatnova
22-04-04, 10:49 PM
Has anyone else been collecting the Optimax Top Trumps Cards from Shell? (you get 6 each time you fill up and need to collect 24 different cards) i've got 23 out of the 24 and loads of spares. If anyone wants to swap, PM or email me [onephatnova2@hotmail.com].

Also, has anything more been done for the Novaload Top Trumps. I suggested the idea last year (after seeing the Shell Top Trumps collection from lsat year and being reminded of the good old days when Top Trumps were the big craze). And so the idea was picked up by a few good people in here. Unfortunately my Red Nova has since died but it would be so great to see it within a Novaload Top Trumps pack along with many other cool Nova's. Please let me know if there is any more news, or if you need any help.

elsey197
22-04-04, 11:12 PM
The top trumps and calenders were supposed to be ready for this year but due to problems the weren't produced.

Hopefully they should be with us this Xmas :)

peester
22-04-04, 11:18 PM
bet people with twin 40's have got the complete set 100 times over...lol.

mikeoxford
22-04-04, 11:46 PM
The top trumps and calenders were supposed to be ready for this year but due to problems the weren't produced.

Hopefully they should be with us this Xmas :)

watch this space.. .. ..

theres a plan emerging :P

LMFAO @ peester :!:

SKoob
23-04-04, 12:46 AM
:o Oh no, the fuel consumtion isn't that bad on a 1.3 with twin 40s is it :? I shall find out as of saturday :|

Jim
23-04-04, 08:25 AM
:o Oh no, the fuel consumtion isn't that bad on a 1.3 with twin 40s is it :? I shall find out as of saturday :|

No, it's not that bad.

Jim

mikeoxford
23-04-04, 10:57 AM

No, it's not that bad.

Jim

:o do u think we can sticky a post sayin fuel consumption is only as bad as your right foot?

having it crop up in about 20 posts is a bit much now :lol:

Jules
24-04-04, 08:58 AM
Collecting the Optimax ones - got about 18 / 19 at the moment.
23/24? Get the last one and you win a ?100k super car!!
:D

benji
24-04-04, 10:49 AM
[quote="mikeoxford"]

do u think we can sticky a post sayin fuel consumption is only as bad as your right foot?[quote]

good idea batman.

i got give about 10 packs of them optimax cards on tuesday. i dont collect them so i gave the to a mate who has 19 of the set.
he still has 19 :roll: