PDA

View Full Version : 300 BHP from 2l16v!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
21-06-01, 11:43 AM
With questions like who's nova is fastest I reckon this one will be pretty close.

It might look a bit silly but the guy is aiming for 300 BHP from a 2l16v engine by using "Throttle Barrels" as used on touring cars.

Check it out.

http://www.pngregion4.co.uk/page35.html

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
21-06-01, 11:48 AM
There are a few Novas knocking around with that sort of power.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
21-06-01, 11:49 AM
thAts a bit low innit.

Anonymous
21-06-01, 11:52 AM
I know MC. But they're usually turbo's or nitroused which are more difficult to launch and control.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
21-06-01, 12:21 PM
150 bhp per litre is not possible unless you are a touring car team, he might manage 220 or 250 max.

For sale 2.0 8v nova ?2500 ono. :(

Anonymous
21-06-01, 01:06 PM
http://www.sbdev.co.uk/Images/Race_Spec_Motor.gif

there is ur answer

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
21-06-01, 01:51 PM
I wasnt talkin turbos, I was talkin similar spec lumps on throttle bodies, most of which have been worked on by the above mentioned company SBD.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
21-06-01, 01:53 PM
The Nova in question belongs to Graham De Suys. Trust me when I say 'This Nova is fu*king mental!'

His Nova has coil over all round, 380mm front brakes which needed machining to fit under his 17" wheels, spoiler from last years PROST F1 car, custom fuel tank with straight through braided lines, and the engine - appartently cost him the best part of 12k... say no more :)

I've got a few more pics of his engine (including one of the throttle barrels) which I'll add to the site tonight...

Dec

Anyone who hasn't checked out www.pngregion4.co.uk - do it now!!!!!!!!!

Also If you've got any contributions or want your Nova featured in the gallery email Declan@Burke.fsworld.co.uk

Anonymous
21-06-01, 04:21 PM
its all nice except for that f**k off spolier at the back

Anonymous
21-06-01, 04:52 PM
That pink nova is too high...i think he need to lower it...lmao :p

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-06-01, 05:28 PM
why don'the just buy a 2.0 16v and chip the fooker...scary speed when the boost kicks in...wwwooooommmmmm (watch that lamp post)

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-06-01, 06:09 PM
erm, if u had a 2L 16v & chipped it, y wud the boost kick in?

U mean turbo, then there wud be boost.

Geeez Ged, aint u got noffink better to do? Go play on your ped, on the M1, in the outside lane, with no helmet.

LMAO

Anonymous
21-06-01, 06:39 PM
Oi, check out:

http://www.pngregion4.co.uk/page35.html

I've added a pic of the 300Bhp beast in question

:D

Anonymous
22-06-01, 09:50 AM
Mark D :O...glad to see you didn't turn bitter on me there...FFS

I did mean 2.0 16v Turbo...just me getting distracted whilst i was posting the message...

and i loved it when you start telling me to go "kill myself" in as many words...all for forgetting to post the word 'turbo'...

FFS mate...bit harsh X-(