PDA

View Full Version : driving tests ??

te17@novasgonemad
22-04-04, 12:22 PM
right i have now had the second test and failed first was for mirrors and speed to quick on turn ect but the second is just fcccukin stupid!!

second time i failed for going to slow ina built up area with cars on both sides apart from that the drive was clean.. it has to be a fix coz i and the other instructor(S) ave sed that there was nothing wrong with me driving and that i was just being caughtious where i needed to be ..

next one i can get is september grt my car will rust to death b4 i can drive it.

who else is aveing the same problem?? and who thinks it is fixed i for one do !!

Jack
22-04-04, 12:47 PM
lol my mate martin failed first time because he was driving at 28mph down a 30mph dual carriageway, and because he pulled out in front of someone - even tho they stopped dead and let him out (it was a 'merge in turn' road thing)

novaexplod
22-04-04, 07:02 PM
i took my test 3 times mate the first 2 i didnt even do cos the 1st i had license problems, the 2nd the rear brake light was out n there was no spare bulb for it. 3rd time i passed, technically i passed first time.

seanp1
22-04-04, 09:33 PM
Go to Wales or somewhere with not many people in the area and you can get another test booked almost straight away. Thats what a couple of my mates done.

tom_beverley
22-04-04, 09:45 PM
lol i ave to do an extended test :o hopefully ill get it in july when im allowed to drive agen n past 1st time, think ill fone up n book it soon

NoVa_KhAn
22-04-04, 10:05 PM
lol i ave to do an extended test :o hopefully ill get it in july when im allowed to drive agen n past 1st time, think ill fone up n book it soon

im not the only one then