19-06-01, 02:37 PM
that are updated regulary

Anonymous
19-06-01, 02:42 PM
None as regularly as this i dont think

Anonymous
19-06-01, 02:43 PM
Try the official PNG one LMFAO.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!
B-)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 03:25 PM
lmao...

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-06-01, 07:29 PM
or try

[-itchscratch.gif-]

www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:12 PM
cant beat the png one
its updated every few years
quality

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:21 PM
yeah but as the guy said to me Micky, he has a normal job as well and the PNG website is somthing he does in his spare time. ( Obviously somthing he doesn't have)

I say Novaload takes over the PNG!!!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:05 PM
The thing is the png website started the year good with quite regular updates but he seems to have given up on it now. The nova gsi thing was good but i dont think that will be seen again this side of the next update of the site

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
20-06-01, 12:03 AM
I'm planning on keeping up-dating novabug quite often....though I'm not happy with the layout and content, so it's not officially launched yet.
See www.novabug.com or www.novabug.co.uk
Ignore the forums though...I'm ditching them as this is the best Nova forum, so why have another ;)
The buying guides bit is a bit crap too (totally ignore the Modifications bit too!), and the site goes full screen with no status bars etc....annoying to some peeps, so I've got a lot to change!

Anonymous
20-06-01, 09:56 AM
it's looking ok rich mate, nice and clean...

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-06-01, 12:15 AM
Cheers Ged mate.

I've sorted a few things on it just now.....now has a status bar, and toolbars so you can control navigation better, and see where links are taking you....much better.

Anonymous
21-06-01, 01:59 PM
Have a look at www.pngregion4.co.uk

Dec