PDA

View Full Version : HELP - paint colours

Anonymous
22-06-01, 05:20 PM
Right i need help,
The paint colour i was having mixed up hasn't worked out right and i need suggestions for a nice but different colour, preferably one i can find a pic of, i have one in mind but cant find any pics so any suggestions welcome.

maybe a nice blue/green??? and preferably something not too common. other colours will be looked at too though.

winner gets to see their colour on my car

please help, supposed to be going in for paint on monday!!!!!

post on here or if its a nice rare one that should be kept secret mail me lol Ian@novaload.net

THANKS.

Anonymous
22-06-01, 05:31 PM
a light metalic blue like the bmw one with a purple flip :)

Anonymous
22-06-01, 05:33 PM
the light blue is on the BMW M3s i dont know if they do it for standard models

Anonymous
22-06-01, 05:36 PM
the light blue is on the BMW M3s i dont know if they do it for standard models

Anonymous
22-06-01, 05:37 PM
or maybe a bit lighter than the bmw one
i have sent you a pic of it not a very good one though

Anonymous
22-06-01, 06:17 PM
really milky blue like loads closer to white than blue ;)

Anonymous
22-06-01, 06:24 PM
that is the colour i have now!!!! estoril blue!

Anonymous
22-06-01, 06:31 PM
sounds like the crowds have spoken, stick with the same fella, blues still cool you know.

:p
Im tall and your small

Anonymous
22-06-01, 06:40 PM
a nice greeny blue would be the petrol colour on the newest vauxhalls or premium blue which is grey/blue found on astra mk4 clubs mostly. i only know vauxhall colours well, what about arden blue? if you want the ultimate colour id suggest vauxhall europa blue only found on astra coupe turbos and convertibles, ive seen one and the colour is mint, possibly the best blue going as it is classy and not too dull.

all above are metallics i think, if not some are pearlescent

elg

Anonymous
22-06-01, 07:13 PM
miami blue. yeah i know its off pug 205's but it is such a sexy colour!!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
22-06-01, 07:15 PM
hows about this? a little differnt :-/ http://www.rollsroyce.co.uk/rolls-royce/picture_gallery/park_ward_1.jpg

Anonymous
22-06-01, 07:25 PM
opel atlantis blue looks purple,dark blue,light blue an a few others depends on the time of day an light source

Anonymous
22-06-01, 08:48 PM
Pink with yellow spots sound good to you ian! lol Thought so

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Anonymous
22-06-01, 10:43 PM
Hmmmm porsche peppermint green lmao. TN might be getting a fesi in that colour so u would piss him off!
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
22-06-01, 11:01 PM
errrmmmm, audi electric blue, nice.

Anonymous
22-06-01, 11:17 PM
i Reckon u go for an Impreza Blue!

Anonymous
22-06-01, 11:45 PM
The Roller was nice...I sat in one just like that at the motorshow last year. Talk about posh!

Why not have something no one else has....Red lmao!
Seriously, there's a colour I really like, but I've never actually seen it in a car, but it's petrol blue/green in normal light, but it changes in the sun.
The bits in direct sunlight go definite metallic blue,and the bits in the shadows go dark purple!
I've seen something similar on a Nissan, but with less colour-change.

Anonymous
23-06-01, 07:30 PM
corsa cdx graphite is a nice colour

Anonymous
23-06-01, 08:02 PM
cant stick with blue, its been copied too much, just like the gti-r vent....

Anonymous
24-06-01, 02:38 PM
how about the silver/light blue that the 306s and the alfa's come in

Anonymous
24-06-01, 09:30 PM
The best colour going at the moment is the paint on that 1000bhp skyline in japan. It was a max power cover car and in their video. I think it changes purple/bronze/blue/green/yellow/
PAINT TO DIE FOR!!!

136BHP GTE, YEAH BABY!!!

Anonymous
24-06-01, 10:15 PM
hohoho! funny fella!

Im tall and your small

Anonymous
25-06-01, 09:40 AM
just dont get the bright porsche blue as thats what mines gonna be!!!!! :D

Anonymous
25-06-01, 10:21 AM
agreed with Mark D

Audi electric blue is fookin nice...

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
25-06-01, 10:27 AM
Billy.The paint job on that skyline was ?10000. Nice, but not that nice.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
25-06-01, 10:29 AM
Cheers Ged, at least we agree for a change, another nice colour is the alfa silver, which has a light flip into a very light blue, its well nice & very subtle.

At the end of the day, its up to you, nothing is unique any more, as soon as you do a one off colour, it will be copied, even if its not 100% the same, it will be close.

All you can do is get a colour flip chart thing from your local paint supplier and have a look thru, jus remember it wont look exactly the same as the book, but at least you get a good idea.

Anonymous
26-06-01, 10:57 AM
Thats why I got the paint shop to mix up a tenth of a litre so we could do a spray out, so i now know exactly what it looks like :D