PDA

View Full Version : I now own a corsa

Anonymous
18-06-01, 10:28 PM
Well lads and lasses as from thursday I own a black corsa sport 1400 16v.
its been nice to know you and im glad i got rid of my nova cas it was gettin depressing.

Hope u all have fun with your novas, if u see me around dont bother trying to race me cas i wont Play....unless its a 1400 sri then maybe (or fenixs).

Well ill guess ill sit back and admire my baby corsa i know most of u love novas and dont like owt else (kinda weird) but still ill get some piks up soon. The first corsa owner on novaload sorry second corsa owner on novaload Ill get my coat and join corsasport.co.uk.......

Im sure ill still be around somewhere when im not playing out in my baby..... :P

From a really happy Rex

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
18-06-01, 10:58 PM
well u did say u was gonna own a corsa and im thinking bout getting rid of my nova too. there just aint enuff good novas left.
have fun with the corsa, they is womens car and we all know about rex and women (sorry i had something funnier to type but i forgot wot it was :D )

so erm neway have fun in ur new motor

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk
Dave_Hay5@hotmail.com

Anonymous
19-06-01, 10:00 AM
i might get a corsa :D
and keep ny nova too :x

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
19-06-01, 10:00 AM
i might get a corsa :D
and keep my nova too :x

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
19-06-01, 10:45 AM
gutted mate they're a bubbly womans car
TAKE UR HEAD FOR A SHIT

THAT WALL HURT !!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 11:31 AM
what the hell is going on you sell outs

Anonymous
19-06-01, 12:37 PM
blondie where are you from

Anonymous
19-06-01, 12:53 PM
Glad to see u think my cars worthy of whipping ur arse LOL.

Good on ya mate. I know you've wanted it for a long time. Now get out there and start killing Saxo's.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!
B-)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:45 PM
rex, its a girls car a hairdressers car an you are now officially a mummys boy.

had to say it as i am supposedly slagging you off behind your back- lancy you sh##stirring kn##head, you no longer have a nova so do one, you brought nothing to the site anyway, good day.

Anonymous
19-06-01, 06:32 PM
what ever m8 its a little better and worht more than your shit heap Blondie, and match Come here and let Kick shit out of u. Fookin 12 year ols can only dream of owning a nova never mind owt else

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
19-06-01, 07:51 PM
If you are gonna start slagging novas, you can fuck right off along with davo, dont start thinking you're better than nova owners just cos u have a corsa now, cos there is only one corsa in the country that could get near me.

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:17 PM
2 I saw another the other day.@.o 16 valver on throttle bodies in scotland?? Looks absolutely identical to a 1.2 coz I asked why he was drivin a 1.2 down a qaurter mile strip and got a growl from him!!

My Car is for sale!!!!!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:21 PM
Gaz, how old r u? how much was ur insurance?

Anonymous
20-06-01, 09:26 AM
shit man thats harsh , you have never seen my car fella. why have you become a dick ? does the attitude go with the car

Anonymous
20-06-01, 09:40 PM
no sick of peeps callin my ickle baby already. and i aint callin novas ian. Just u m8 cas u know u diss me all the time So any comment i make about a nova Its aimed at ians Shopping trolly With rather large wheels To handel well on those saturday Mornings At the asda supermarket.....

lmfao...... :)

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
21-06-01, 12:08 AM
ewll dun on gettin ur new car m8, id love to ba able to afford a brand new car, all shiney and never been screwed.

Anonymous
21-06-01, 04:56 PM
i'd also love to be able to spell