PDA

View Full Version : cage has come!!

mark_GSi
20-04-04, 04:13 PM
got my cage from saftey devices 2day

and its PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it, gone fit it hopefully sat

gona get a get it dun another colour

wot u lot think? its black at the mo, thinking bout silver?

loggyboy
20-04-04, 04:17 PM
whats the cars colour?

mark_GSi
20-04-04, 04:17 PM
opps its white m8

BigRuss
20-04-04, 04:32 PM
Good luck :!: :!:

It'll probably take longer to fit than it did to get delivered :lol: they can be a pain.
If I were You I'd pre cut the strengthening plates and make sure Your welder and grinder are working before the weekend.

Oh by the way, leave it black :wink:

nova_rally
20-04-04, 07:05 PM
Safety Devices will most likely fit straight in - if you had an OMP you would be wishing you'd never set eyes on it as they are a proper Hernia inducing nightmare to fit. Incidentally the OMP nova cage is best suited to the Toyota Corolla....

Alan

-Bruce-
20-04-04, 07:16 PM
nice one mate sounds good!! keep it black by the way black cage and white car will look good :lol: :lol:

Dan
20-04-04, 07:37 PM
the cage in my gte is omp, fitted fairly well and went in ok. Considering at the time we had never fitted a cage it went in easily :S maybe some are better than others

loggyboy
21-04-04, 12:09 PM
has the car a theme? ie blue/red sr interor, or all white, or grey trim..
if its all white then whites best, if its a got a theme then keep with that.
but, IMO id want it a dull colour so it doesnt stand out in my mirror a nd cause reflections etc

mark_GSi
21-04-04, 05:50 PM
ive had the calipers duna chromey silver (powder coated) so im gona go with that i think

got a qoute 2day off a m8 for 15 quid to do the while thing :+: (powder coating)

tried to get it a m8's RS turbo 2 get it to my m8 powder coating company and it ripped the roof lining lmao

looking good at the mo :D