PDA

View Full Version : AIR FRESHENER!

Anonymous
18-06-01, 05:50 PM
Im on the look out for a nice smelling air freshener,I have a cheap majik tree copy at the mo,supposedly new car scent,but when I opened it it smelt like old peeps rover 216s!-I aint keen on the vanilla or strawberry or anything like that from magic tree,and I dont like the wooden looking fresheners,wot does anyone recommend?-my car has a funny smell inside at the moment now :(

Anonymous
18-06-01, 05:54 PM
I've got the best air freshener in the world!
It's a meatllic grey 'poppy coral' one and smells really lemony! It looks good, scent is powerful and lasts for ages!
I love my air freshener!! Yippee...

Anonymous
18-06-01, 05:57 PM
Doh!..:'>
Maybe I mean it's 'metallic' grey..o dear..

Anonymous
18-06-01, 06:51 PM
yep, mc's bird, poppy corals are the biz. unless ist a red 1 and it looks pink!!!!!!!!!:D

Anonymous
18-06-01, 07:58 PM
my cars red tho :( metallicy grey might be ok tho,its got a red/grey n silvery theme so it should be ok,theyre pricey tho aint they?-I did have a cartman(southpark) one,that said KICKASS! underneath him,I like the smell n style of that,cept it ran out and the ones in the shops now say COOL! on em which is a bit poo

Anonymous
18-06-01, 09:39 PM
halfords do one that u place over ur cold fan then when u turn it on then it turns a fan that circulates the smell
looks nice
smells nice
can replace tablet once the smell has gone or just spray then fan of ur fav smell then turn the old blowers on
and can be nicked easily!!

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
18-06-01, 10:55 PM
I had one of those fan ones......it was bloody noisy! It made a right old din when it was spinning.....it kept running out of sync and vibrating...if you get what I mean.

Suppose I could have oiled it, but let it run out instead, then got a Carbon Fibre-look Poppy Corel.......hhhuuummmm...lemon!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:43 AM
Vanilla Magic Tree will always be a clssic ;)

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Smoke that valver
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:53 AM
when i fart, i open the window :D

Anonymous
19-06-01, 11:43 AM
lol @ breeny

Anonymous
19-06-01, 01:04 PM
get one called pongo they have a smiley face on them (acid house stylee) and they last ages. :D

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
19-06-01, 04:13 PM
breeny your problem aint fartimg m8, its burping !!! :)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 06:46 PM
I got a Mr. Bump one... smells OK-ish.
Thing is since i put that in the car I drove into the back of a Reliant Robin with 2 O.A.P's in it... Coincidence? I think not.
Not taking it out yet though just to test the theory... If i hit owt else there it is... proven my point and i shall write a strongly worded letter of complaint to the manufacturer of the silly mr. bump thing and try and get compensation for the lack of NCB and the damage to my car as i only have TPFT insurance.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:53 PM
I will chase round for a replacement south park one that says kick ass! again,if that fails,a poppy coral ones on the cards,I like the lemony smell from cockpit shine,so I guess it cant be a bad thing,cheers peeps

Anonymous
21-06-01, 12:17 AM
in halfords they have a spray thing which u spray in the car wen u go to bed or woteva and then in da mournin it smells all nice, i got apple scent, mmmmm

Anonymous
21-06-01, 09:56 AM
just get a bottle of "new car smell" thats cool. mind you ive never used it but the smell of a new car is just BRILLIANT!! :D lol

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D