PDA

View Full Version : What goes! You decide!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 05:53 PM
Im on a tight budget for modifiying my car.
Ive got enough cash for either side skirts or an alarm. What do ya recken I sould get?

Anonymous
19-06-01, 06:01 PM
erm Alarm!

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!
B-)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 06:42 PM
GET THE ALARM.
That way you can do all the mods you like and worry too much about some prick nicking it just before your masterpiece is finished.
REALLY... GET THE ALARM.
You'll be gutted if you spend any money moddin' it up and then wake up one morning and find it gone.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **

Anonymous
19-06-01, 07:32 PM
get the skirts then i'll nick your car has it got alloys aswell??........lol

[-itchscratch.gif-]

www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:12 PM
Oh lets have a thi9nk.I could buy the sideskirts.Make the car look good and have no car soon...
OR
I could buy an alrm ,make sure every fucker knows aboutit in hte area and then be sound a s a pound to save loads of dosh for side skirts :D
question answered!!
Fraz

My Car is for sale!!!!!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 08:18 PM
O.k thanks i get the gist of it! Ill get one as soon a.s.a.p Its knowing which to get as theres so many!

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:29 PM
get the shit one from argos u know, the quick fit one thats only ?30

[-itchscratch.gif-]

www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
20-06-01, 08:47 AM
lol@v5 they are top notch those ones m8 :D

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
20-06-01, 09:05 AM
Whats you're budget for the alarm? One thing I'd look into is Remote central locking, then you can get the doors de-locked so they can't break in and steal your ice - if you have any. In fact, get the alarm, then get the doors de-locked, then look into side skirts.

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
20-06-01, 12:12 PM
I Paid ?150 for My Alarm and Immobi, Remote Central locking stuff like that!! Microscan!
Good Luck.