PDA

View Full Version : Donny 2004

scott.parker
18-04-04, 05:15 PM
Well what can i say there was loads of nice cars and all but i just had the most crap day ever,i have been to the donny show twice before,and both times it was mad amazing and fcuking smart..but i didnt enjoy it one bit this year,there was only two or three novas on any show stands,and the rain p1ssed me off no end,cus rain and more rain means MUD..
Oh well i did do something worth while,i joind the vauxhall sports car club,as png/pvg have allready not impressed me much and i havent even been with them a yaer..
Well there is more shows yet to come hope it gets better.
PS:What happend to you epo??

scott

peester
18-04-04, 07:03 PM
i nearly drowned too dude. Had to turn to mud wrestling with the ripspeed gals instead. epo? he probably took one look out of his window and went back to bed.
some nice motors but a low turn out. u'll find me still in doncaster pimping my ?18 quid back...

epo
18-04-04, 08:11 PM
i actually counted 4 nova's 3 near tv stand one at the other side near girl racer
wtf has that red nova done to his arches near the tv stand

sorry i missed u got called away due to me lad been ill :(

but did get to look round it all and wasnt totally impressed

Dpnova
18-04-04, 09:41 PM
Any pics from the day lads

ollster
18-04-04, 09:54 PM
the arches on that nova were very funny, corsa ones i belive, me and my mate were takin the piss out fo them all day. I was in my mates burgendy cavy turbo with the phase 4 kit gold rims, my god that thing fly when you boot it in 6th :lol:. Over all the show was pretty crap, but i got in for free, and we had fun takin the piss out of all the stupid spoilers lol, a good turn out for the vxlscc, wasnt impressed with mig though, think they were all at home on the internet keeping forum stats up lol.

epo
18-04-04, 10:03 PM
Any pics from the day lads

sorry 4got me cam

and yeah i thought they were corsa arches just didnt look right
same with the eye brows ans headlight protectors on it

Chris
18-04-04, 10:19 PM
well i had a rather good weekend (apart from the rain) and my CV joint snapping on the way to the show and abandoning the nova at the side of the road. I had to settle for our Courier Van. The camping was as always quality apart from the rain n mud, but the donuts in the evo on the way out was a good laugh, I only took 2 pics all weekend as I kept forgetting me Camera. The show season has begun, cant wait for PV04 mabbe get to meet some of you guys at that one.

Chris

xX NoVaBoY Xx
18-04-04, 11:43 PM
Was ok poor turnout for novas but the purple 2litre on the tv stand was awesome found some pics here.
http://www.10sax.co.uk/gallery/search.php?show_result=1&page=13

scott.parker
18-04-04, 11:58 PM
ok well maybe it wernt that bad,but i was p1ssed off at the time off posting,but was no way near as good as the last tow years..

scott

Ste_Nova
19-04-04, 09:56 AM
i was there all weekend (friday afternoon till sunday 6pm)... almost got thrown out twice :lol: ... had the fire peeps out to put our bonfire out :roll: and have collected lots of banners thanks to ripspeed :twisted:

mikeyredtop
19-04-04, 01:51 PM
i was in a white nova on 17's with a red 1 lookin similar, dont know if u seen it, on sunday, it was pretty crap, hardly any novas i saw 3/4 in all, we saw dirty sanches, they were smashed and they stuck a fish hook in his ear and tied it to a quad then ripped it out he came round showing all the blood running down his face...then the tall 1 put his bushy hair in front of a exhaust with a flamer kit and u could smell burn hair a mile off.. it was too wet and muddy like bonfire night is every year...not worth 18 quid, can u jump the fence anywhere?

Nath
19-04-04, 02:31 PM
lol bet it was worth it just to see the dirty sanchez lot. wish i could have gone didnt fancy paying the ?18 though :?

Ste_Nova
19-04-04, 03:02 PM
can u jump the fence anywhere?

yes... get into the camping area.. then through the hole in the fence...

Chris S
19-04-04, 07:00 PM
can u jump the fence anywhere?

yep, we saved us selves ?56 quid in the process, twas a cheap day for me. spent ?2 all day, bought a polished dumpvalve t piece
:lol: 8)

epo
19-04-04, 08:28 PM
ok well maybe it wernt that bad,but i was p**s off at the time off posting,but was no way near as good as the last too years..

scott

once again mate sorry bout not meetin up do feel bad about it

scott.parker
20-04-04, 01:08 AM
No dont worry mate i just got pissed off with the mates i whent up with moaning all the while,and it just wernt the same with all that rain and i never enjoyed it as much as last time,well i will have some fun at othere showes this year,think im going to get really pissed at USC04 :lol:
i know we did last year.

scott :)