PDA

View Full Version : lads in wales

raver
18-04-04, 02:06 PM
I know this is a very very long shot, but as novaload is used by many a people i thought i would give it a go.
I was in wales last week in machynlleth and spotted 4 other nova's one white, 2 red and another blue.
I had a good run with a red 1.4sr from aberdyfi back to machylleth down all the nice winding lanes.
Just wanted to say nice one and cheers for the thumbs up, good to see another novadriver showing their respect, and good to see so many nova's in one place.
Btw i drive a black 1.4 with blacked out windows and superturismos, just incase any of the lads do use this site.
:D:D:D:D:D

Ben
18-04-04, 02:08 PM
Quite a few users on here from Wales, also www.sw-cc.co.uk there are many on there.

nova m@rk
19-04-04, 11:35 PM
dont surpose u cruise the lanes round by u much do u as
im only up/down the road in dudley

mikeoxford
19-04-04, 11:47 PM
jesus fukcing christ - this is a very small world

im from birmingham. but i saw you in wales.

i saw your car once at aberyswyth - u parked on the seafront in the first bay i believe.

and you own or rent a holiday home on our caravan site :o (if it is u???????)

warren park penegoes?

we got a chalet thing at the top of the park.

SMALL WORLD

I know this is a very very long shot, but as novaload is used by many a people i thought i would give it a go.
I was in wales last week in machynlleth and spotted 4 other nova's one white, 2 red and another blue.
I had a good run with a red 1.4sr from aberdyfi back to machylleth down all the nice winding lanes.
Just wanted to say nice one and cheers for the thumbs up, good to see another novadriver showing their respect, and good to see so many nova's in one place.
Btw i drive a black 1.4 with blacked out windows and superturismos, just incase any of the lads do use this site.
:D:D:D:D:D

mikeoxford
19-04-04, 11:54 PM
how often are you in wales?

peester
19-04-04, 11:55 PM
lol @ mike;

'its me.. im youre father...' 'noooooooooooooooooo'...

tis bit far out that though dude. lee; you shud try posting at pickupasupermodelforums.co.uk long shot; but ya never know.

Barn
21-04-04, 03:43 PM
im from Wales but it wasn't me :+:

lol @ peester

mikeoxford
23-04-04, 10:45 PM
im still freaked by this lol