PDA

View Full Version : insurance companies part 2

Anonymous
18-06-01, 11:43 AM
i rung around everywhere today. i'm going to go with CIS, i managed to get them down to ?1109 tpft which is quite good i think. :D

Anonymous
18-06-01, 11:58 AM
Did you call High Performance ?

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
18-06-01, 12:34 PM
yep, couldnt beat the quote

Anonymous
18-06-01, 12:45 PM
oh

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
18-06-01, 12:53 PM
cis = broker??
who is the insurer?

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
18-06-01, 05:03 PM
I found out churchill only do over 21s,unless u have pass plus,my car insurance is ?524.14-for a 1.2merit,Im 18,pass plus and cars kept on drive,I tried loadsa places,spent most of a day ringing round

Anonymous
18-06-01, 05:19 PM
I'm gonna start ringing round this week, as my insurance is due for renewal at the end of this month. I'll give Adrian Flux another go.....I really can't understand why they quoted me twice as much as Performance Direct when I last got a quote off them? They must have made an error somewhere, especially since they use Highway the same as Performance Direct!

Any other I should try....that peeps recommend?
BTW, I may have to start using the car for business...visiting clients etc.....does anyone think this will bump the cost up massively?

Anonymous
18-06-01, 07:08 PM
I think Flx are trying not to insure any new Novas, hence the price. As for using your car for business, they`ll load it up cause you`ll be in ti a lot more than you would otherwise (does that make sense?)

Anonymous
18-06-01, 07:23 PM
i can sell you business insurance, is it your business though?

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Anonymous
18-06-01, 10:43 PM
Yep...it's my business.
To be honest, it won't be used every day, perhaps only two journeys a week will be business, and all in and around Sheffield....plus I work from home, so it's not used the rest of the week, apart from cruising of course ;)

Does it work on how many miles are for business....so few miles = less cost?
Probably only 50 miles a week at most.

Any rough quote, inc all my mods?

Anonymous
19-06-01, 09:42 AM
business use on mine with flux was ?12 a year!!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
19-06-01, 10:17 AM
oops cant do it if modded. and on our business car policy mileage makes no difference.

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Anonymous
19-06-01, 11:33 PM
?12 a year ste?
Not bad.....I'll get phoning and see what they say.
Was that car modded ste?