PDA

View Full Version : NOVALOAD MEETINGS

Anonymous
03-05-01, 03:19 PM
ok, the 2 novaload meetings are sorted.

The 1st one is in Central Milton Keynes at the Xscape centre, 3rd June 2001. (Sunday) Redline are confirmed for this event. It starts at 2pm at Xscape. In the early evening we will be moving to a different place in Milton Keynes for the cruise. (http://www.mkcruise.co.uk)

The second event is going to be held at Santa Pod on the 1st July (Sunday) What we are planning is to meet at the Rothersthorpe Services at Junction 15a off the M1 at the A43 intersection. Meet on the South side of the M1, once we are all gathered we will go in convoy to Santa Pod and arrive in stlye :D for further information please email me. We are planning on placing a few signs around the place to help out :D To get into Santa Pod itself it costs ?8 per person. To run up the strip it costs a further ?10. I was thinking we should advertise this meeting a bit to see if we can get some crappy saxo's etc to come :D some websites have already been contacted ;)

finally, if everyone turns up, i think we could have 2 cracking days out :D

---------------------------------------
\\// //~\\ ((_)) X ||-|| //~\\ ||_ ||_

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)
----------------------------------------

Founder of the PBG (Perfomance Blaggers Group)

Anonymous
03-05-01, 03:22 PM
get the cruisenorthlot to pop along should be funny

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
03-05-01, 04:31 PM
for the pod, is that service station available for people coming from the north???

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
03-05-01, 04:44 PM
can you meet me at the juc 12 services for the pod pllleeeeaaasssseeeeee :)

:)taxi drivers are cunts :)

Anonymous
03-05-01, 05:13 PM
I'll definately be at Milton Keynes on the 3rd. As I sad b4 I will be bringing 3 other Novas with me. One is (sorry Ian) the nicest Nova I have seen, he is a mate of mine and it has just come out of the bodyshop, he's going to Belgium tomorrow Morning for the Vauxhall // Opel meet and you will see pics of his car 4 definate.
Dunno bout santa pod though, its a bit far away to say 4 definate. Sounds good though.

Which W4nker made nova's with a 49 offset !!!!!

Anonymous
03-05-01, 05:39 PM
that service station is directly on the south side, the people coming from the south will have to turn off left onto the A43 towards Northampton and then immediately after going under the M1 turn left towards
the M1 southbound and the services on that side.

---------------------------------------
\\// //~\\ ((_)) >><< ||-|| //~\\ ||_ ||_

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)
----------------------------------------

Founder of the PBG (Perfomance Blaggers Group)

Anonymous
03-05-01, 06:21 PM
yeah ill be there should be a laff

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
03-05-01, 07:00 PM
Yeah i'll be at both i want to nail my car uo the strip at santa pod:D

Anonymous
03-05-01, 07:14 PM
I'll be at both too.

Guess i'll strip my car out for one last thrash before 17's and silly offset screw the handling and acceleration up.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
03-05-01, 07:21 PM
The services cover both North and South lanes of the M1 and are linked by a covered walkway bridge. I've been there and it'll be a piece of piss to meet up.

Anonymous
03-05-01, 10:43 PM
Is this santa pod thing going to be a saturday night thing aswell then ??? or just on the sunday

Anonymous
04-05-01, 12:46 AM
i'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for both!!!!!!!

:D

Anonymous
04-05-01, 08:53 AM
Count me in as well, any1 else from Slough area we could meet up locally and go up in a convoy.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!

Anonymous
04-05-01, 09:02 AM
well hopefully i'll be at the pod! and if there are any other 1.2 owners out there that want to have a bit of fun i recon u should come and have a race!!!!!

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
04-05-01, 09:16 AM
Nath, me and my Brother and Dave (Courts) and my mate Mark are all going up to the on in MK on the 3rd. If you want we can meet up and go as a 5 car convoy ???

Which W4nker made nova's with a 49 offset !!!!!

Anonymous
04-05-01, 09:47 AM
anyone from near luton want to meet up before?

:D Just got my nova! :D

Anonymous
04-05-01, 10:39 AM
Yeah alright m8

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!

Anonymous
04-05-01, 04:17 PM
I'll be at the one on the 3rd, but not sure about the other.

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
05-05-01, 01:11 AM
ummmmmm, will try and get sum peeps to come from north east, is it ok if there are non novas there? like 2L 16v mantas? Will only be goin to the pod meet.

Anonymous
06-05-01, 08:15 PM
I'll be there for both.

Anonymous
06-05-01, 11:30 PM
Breeny,
Sorry to piss on your parade mate, but are you sure about 1st July at Santapod? I just went to their site and they have an event on that weekend, and it's not a RWYB!!!
Can you double check that date please? And if you pick another date make it August so I have my car :D

Chris

Anonymous
08-05-01, 04:16 PM
ANYONE KNOW OF NE CRUISES IN THE NORTH EAST AREA?. I MIGHT B AT MK IF I CAN GET THE LADS TOGETHER.

Anonymous
13-05-01, 10:28 PM
ill be there if i pass my test on tuesday

wish me luck lads :(

Anonymous
15-05-01, 05:37 PM
GOOOOOD LUUUUCK KWUFF-I heard the tests are hard as nails now ;)

Anonymous
15-05-01, 05:39 PM
I got my test Fri!!!!! :(:(:(:( heres hoping-once Im on the road tho,u lot will see me everwhere with my nice green door contrasting against my red car...

Anonymous
16-05-01, 12:01 PM
Yeah that will be great i could grap a lift of sum north east peeps that are going down like Mark_D LOL

Anonymous
16-05-01, 01:06 PM
I'll be there, is it alright if my mate comes aswell - he's pickin up a sweet gsi in 2 weeks?

Anonymous
31-05-01, 06:25 PM
:(WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE MEETING AT THE POD WHEN IM AWAY ON MY HOLS. OH WELL ILL JUST HAVE TO LAP UP THE SUN IN IBIZA. SORRY LADS:p

want a race?

Anonymous
15-06-01, 07:57 PM
Where the fuck is Santa Pod :-/

Anonymous
19-06-01, 10:25 PM
sorry, im going to have to ask the same question as 'Wellsy',,,, Where is Santa Pod ?? and how far from Nottingham is it ?? :)