PDA

View Full Version : the police AKA t*ats in uniform

te17@novasgonemad
14-04-04, 11:54 PM
right well just got back from dropping my gf off home and cycling back with no hands and the stop me ask me my name ect.. and y i got no lights then they tell me to carry on so down another road i go and then a car beeps me look round COP CAR AGEN different one tho so same shit different car and they tell me to ride on the path so i do. carry on again getting close now fcuk me another one pulls up with its lights flashin and siren on gets out checks on the radio all good but then asks y i was on the path so i sed that the last cop sed to so he says stay on the road ??? what u supposed to do one or the other??? and best of all they say no horns or stereos at nite yet they had lights sirens and horns on three seperate cars. are these guys for reel i aint even in me nova yet and there hasslin me

Rach
14-04-04, 11:59 PM
do them for harrassment...

i would....

god i hate feds :twisted:

:D :D

NoVa_KhAn
15-04-04, 12:09 AM
u dropped ur g/f off? wat on the cross bar or u got a basket or summin lol only jokin mate

police = nob heads

hate em

te17@novasgonemad
15-04-04, 12:13 AM
nah thats just the thing m8 she walked and i took me bike coz its not to far but i had to come bac but its bout ten minutes there and the same ish back and they did me twice on two adjacent roads within a minute

NoVa_KhAn
15-04-04, 12:20 AM
i can member wen i used 2 ride a bike 2 work and finish at 3 am, i went thru red lights cos i new nothing was coming at 3 am and i checked evrything was silent and they pulled me over sed they watched me do it and they asked whos bike it was so i told em its mine, they made me get off the bike and they checked me up, and turned the bike upside down, took the number down from the bike n let me go LOL

twa*sss

cooper_nova
15-04-04, 12:40 AM
i got stopped by the police on a push bike for speeding!!! some copper at the bottom of a hill wiv a radar gun clocked me at 57mph in a 30mhp zonehe woz really arssey about it too, asking me if i knew wot speed i was doing, i replied summat anlong the lines of "wot on a mountian bike??? i don't have a speedo!!!", but wot really pi$$ed him off woz when i asked him how long he woz there for, he said "why" and i said "coz i wanna go bk up and c if i can break 60mhp", he weren't too happy! lol

Jim
15-04-04, 07:30 AM
What were you wearing? Not being funny, but if you were dressed in your sterotypical "chav" gear (Adidas tracksuit bottom, rockport boots, jacket and baseball cap) then thats why the police probably stopped you.

I get suspicious when i see lads dressed this way. OK, the majority of them might be fine, but theres always a few that are up to mischief.

I've been stopped by the police outside my own house. I was wearing trainers, tracksuit bottoms and a baseball cap. All I was doing was putting the car in the garage, lol. As soon as they realised this they drove off.

You'll be glad they stop people if your car happens to be stolen.

Jim

Jack
15-04-04, 08:37 AM
OK, the majority of them might be fine, but theres always a few that are up to mischief.

Only a few of them???? Round here its pretty much all of them!!

Nath
15-04-04, 09:37 AM
well as much as people say they hate the cops, u wouldnt be complaining if your car had been stolen and they had found it would u! it annoys me that people go on about how bad the pigs are but seriously come on there doing there job. i understand that they pull u for stupid stuff but i know several coppers and they do it because it looks suspicious.

steve-o
15-04-04, 09:47 AM
so basically you were riding along with no light (which is illegal) and you got stopped.

then you were riding along on the pavemnt (which is illegal) and you got stopped.

so you broke the law, and got suprried. well done have a blue peter badge

te17@novasgonemad
15-04-04, 09:53 AM
nah werent that it ws the fact i was told to do one thing and then got pulled for doing that and then thesame agen and no i dont do trackies jeans and shirts m8

Nath
15-04-04, 09:55 AM
yeah but really m8 if they were different coppers who pulled u each time then there gonna say different things arnt they. and u obvioulsy looked dodgy because 3 different coppers wouldnt pull u over for no reason.

NoVa_KhAn
15-04-04, 10:08 AM
u lot r like the fcukin police too never give up!!!

pigs = cockey scum

i think police can be doin sumfin better then pullin over a man on his fcukin bike its not like hes robbin a house or summin on his bike or sellin drugs!

they need 2 get the real criminals and leave normal ppl alone!!!

snapper
15-04-04, 11:00 AM
yeh. well while they were pulling him over, they weren't pulling me over for doing 30 round a roundabout :D

Jim
15-04-04, 11:35 AM

pigs = c**k scum

So you'd want the police to give up? If your car got stolen, you'd want them to start following it and then decide "oh we can't be bothered anymore, lets give up"

police dont = cock scum. Thieves, murderers, rapists, etc = cock scum.

i think police can be doin sumfin better then pullin over a man on his fcukin bike its not like hes robbin a house or summin on his bike or sellin drugs!

they need 2 get the real criminals and leave normal ppl alone!!!

People will always say "the police should be doing something better". It's there job to stop people that may look suspicious to them. Be it in a car, on a bike, on foot. A cyclist can still be carrying drugs or a stolen wallet. You dont have to have a big bag saying "SWAG" on it :roll:

If you dont give the police respect, dont expect any back from them. Giving the police attitude will only make them stop you more and gives cruisers/modders a bad name. Ok, the lad that got stopped 3 times on his bike was a bit harsh, but maybe the police didnt know he'd already been stopped?

This is not the first post about being stopped by the police. Just deal with it.

Jim

cooper_nova
15-04-04, 02:24 PM

pigs = c**k scum

So you'd want the police to give up? If your car got stolen, you'd want them to start following it and then decide "oh we can't be bothered anymore, lets give up"

police dont = c**k scum. Thieves, murderers, rapists, etc = c**k scum.

People will always say "the police should be doing something better". It's there job to stop people that may look suspicious to them. Be it in a car, on a bike, on foot. A cyclist can still be carrying drugs or a stolen wallet. You dont have to have a big bag saying "SWAG" on it :roll:

If you dont give the police respect, dont expect any back from them. Giving the police attitude will only make them stop you more and gives cruisers/modders a bad name. Ok, the lad that got stopped 3 times on his bike was a bit harsh, but maybe the police didnt know he'd already been stopped?

This is not the first post about being stopped by the police. Just deal with it.

Jim

yeah shame there aren't more police on the main roads, i was in essex last month going down the a13 and got stopped by a traffic cop(i weren't speeding or driving stupidly) and i got out and asked him if every thing woz ok and he said the reason he stopped me woz b coz the car wozn't registered in that area and being a nova they r easily stolen ect, he woz a real nice bloke and i said to him they shud do that all over the place as its worthwhile, and knowing that if ur car is stolen and taken into another county that the chances r the police will stop 'em to check MUST b a good thing!!!!!!!!

Barn
15-04-04, 03:54 PM
tbh i just can't stand the ones that pull you over and are on a f ucking power trip or think they are tough or something because they are a copper, lol, and talk to you like your scum when you have been respectful to them. P*sses me right off. And when they drive two inches from your bumper for about qtr mile...that fcuks me right off n all.

Nearly got pulled again last night, saw them starting to turn in the rear mirror so just booted it abit to get up the road. Its just a pain in the arse being pulled more than anything.

Like Jim and others have said though they are only doing there job and you have to bite the bullet and get on with it, innit,

Peace (lol)

rachaelrebekah
15-04-04, 03:59 PM
i got pulled over a couple of weeks ago just as i was turn out of my street!! think its cause i had my music on loud at 11 at nite but they neva said owt bout it. asked if the car was mine, if it was registered in my name, if i was insured on it, checked my tax and let me go!!

Ste_Nova
15-04-04, 04:13 PM
lol i love getting pulled... they must think "wft... damm we've pulled over a fully legal car" when i am by there window pushing my mot and ins up agianst it!

NoVa_KhAn
15-04-04, 04:14 PM
tbh i just can't stand the ones that pull you over and are on a f ucking power trip or think they are tough or something because they are a copper, lol, and talk to you like your scum when you have been respectful to them. P*sses me right off. And when they drive two inches from your bumper for about qtr mile...that fcuks me right off n all.

Nearly got pulled again last night, saw them starting to turn in the rear mirror so just booted it abit to get up the road. Its just a pain in the arse being pulled more than anything.

Like Jim and others have said though they are only doing there job and you have to bite the bullet and get on with it, innit,

Peace (lol)

exactly my point mate cos there police they think they can talk 2 ppl like sh*t

rachaelrebekah
15-04-04, 04:37 PM
i neva once been talked to like sh*t from cops!!

NoVa_KhAn
15-04-04, 04:38 PM
cos ur a women!

and they prob want piece from u!

rachaelrebekah
15-04-04, 04:47 PM
well i wudnt have said no!! :wink:

Barn
15-04-04, 05:04 PM
when i am by there window pushing my mot and ins up agianst it!
quality

NoVa_KhAn
15-04-04, 05:10 PM

lol

Dpnova
15-04-04, 05:24 PM

LMFAO u need a vibro, or go back to see ur shag buddy

NoVa_KhAn
15-04-04, 05:26 PM

LMFAO u need a vibro, or go back to see ur shag buddy

thas comin from experience!
:lol: :lol:

only jokin mate

cooper_nova
15-04-04, 09:28 PM
when i am by there window pushing my mot and ins up agianst it!
quality

lol i bet they love u for that ste?????

dan_mk1
16-04-04, 10:24 AM

Peace (lol)

another 'the police are wankers post' :roll:
ffs treat people how you wanna be treated, if you give em attitude then they're gonna give it back, iv been pulled over well over 30 times in the nova and most of em are really nice blokes doing they're jobs, you do get the odd wanker but you get that in ANY job, FFS!

NoVa_KhAn
16-04-04, 07:07 PM

Peace (lol)

another 'the police are w**k post' :roll:
ffs treat people how you wanna be treated, if you give em attitude then they're gonna give it back, iv been pulled over well over 30 times in the nova and most of em are really nice blokes doing they're jobs, you do get the odd w**k but you get that in ANY job, FFS!

stop fcukin carryin it on then!