PDA

View Full Version : Old Bill...

Paul
14-04-04, 01:22 AM
Why the fuck do they enjoy being such tossers and finding it enjoyable pulling me over?

All I'm having at the moment is nothing but trouble, tonight i wasn't driving irratically or like an idiot at all.

Got followed for around five minutes at start of night by them.

Little buit later i pull out behind different police, and i can see theyre dsesparate to pull me over, so i do a sly one, and turn off down some backroads. Loose them, although i did see them driving around that area for another 5-10 minutes looking for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then finally i get pulled. :(

Driving through a 40 at 25 cos of bend, old bill swing round come flying down hill at me, follow me driving up my arse for half a mile or so, then i pull in to drop my mate off, and in they follow.

so i get out all my documents in my hand get out walk over to him, and before he says a word i hand him my documents and say "here u go".

He then sed, "well what are these?" i was thinking u twat just take em cos i know ur gonna sk me for them. he gets all clever, and then realises i haven't done nething wrong and all i want to do is go home to bed.

They dont let me go before asking me have i stolen my car because the cowelling is missing? so i explain iv lost it even though they've seen my documents saying the car is registered to my father, and checked it, they were still trying to find somehthing wrong with it.

So for all old bill:

http://www.funnyheck.com/images/ape.jpg

PAUL :evil:

srs1
14-04-04, 09:27 AM
prob not what you want to hear, but imagine that someone had stolen your car!

they can be a major pain, but that is there job at the end. you hear good stories (rarely) and bad. but if your car was stolen. it would have been found!

Stuart
14-04-04, 09:37 AM
deal with it

i had a 4*4 plod car follow me last nite, but i made it blindingly obvious taht i pulled over to avoid him. on his own he just carried on driving. :D

Barn
14-04-04, 05:31 PM
don't worry mate, I have had two producers and a pinky in 3 days.
i think they are beginning to take this p*ss now.
the 'driving up your arse' bit does my f ucking head right in. they drive about 2 inches from your bumper for a while and then pull you over. w*nkers.

Ste_Nova
14-04-04, 06:06 PM
i just brake test them when they do that.....

then dive out with mot/ins before they get out.....

or just pull over and ask them what they want < best if it's like 4am and unmarked

had a copper follow me through the lanes last night in a focus.... i just did 60 everywhere.. he couldn't keep up :lol:

ChelmsfordNova
14-04-04, 06:48 PM
Your safe if a copper is driving around on his own cause they wont pull you unless u do something wrong, cause they are scared if they pull u over and you could get out and then batter them.

Snowface
14-04-04, 07:17 PM
They dont let me go before asking me have i stolen my car because the cowelling is missing?

what is cowelling?

Jack
14-04-04, 07:29 PM
They dont let me go before asking me have i stolen my car because the cowelling is missing?

what is cowelling?

if lashednova means cowling, its the bit that covers the dials. Or possibly the steering column cover. Or possibly i've got the wrong end of the stick and he means something totally different... lol

dave.gsi
14-04-04, 09:34 PM
the bit around the ignition..

the bit that they break off when nicking your car :roll:

whats to say the car hadnt been seen earlier that day parked up and they'd seen that the ignition barrel was exposed. looks slightly dodgy so thought they'd pull it when they saw it driving

Barn
15-04-04, 03:32 PM
i just brake test them when they do that.....

then dive out with mot/ins before they get out.....

or just pull over and ask them what they want < best if it's like 4am and unmarkedlol:
mate, they would prob do me for that down here. They always find something, lol.
Nailing it to 30 when I'm pulling off p*sses them off though :lol:

epo
15-04-04, 07:46 PM
never had ne probs with dibble followin me or pullin me round here they seem to be ok