PDA

View Full Version : dump valve a td everyone read

te17@novasgonemad
13-04-04, 09:15 PM
right this isn't andy's fault and it isn't anyones fault but for ppl fitting a dump valve to the 1.5 td please note that as the ening wamrs the throttle stop will move away from the throttle arm . SO WHAT THIS MEANS IS ::: if u glue the switch when the engine is cold the dump valve will not activate when the engine is warm. but also if you glue it when the engine is hot the dumpvalve will always be open when the engine is co ld ans so it will constantly be dumping at fairly high revs..

if anyone has done it with it always working plz share ur advice or ne one with the same problem plz put ur name here and let me know i am trying to sort this out now by mounting the switch on somewhere solid so that it wont move i will post pics and the rest very soon if i get enuf interest.. keep posts on this forum coz the pics and advice will be up the second i sort it

pm me if u need to or use my msn account online 24/7

cheers richard

ydg27
14-04-04, 01:05 PM
mine hasn't moved matey, the throttle stop is a constant

GTD-NOVA
18-04-04, 09:28 PM
WHAT DO I NEED TO FIT A DUMP VALVE TO MY 15TD ISUZU NOVA
ALSO IF U HAVE ANY OTHER TUNING TIPS LET ME KNOW PLZ

THANKS IN ADVANCE

CRAIG

te17@novasgonemad
18-04-04, 09:59 PM
rite m8 this aint my idea so i aint telling iff you look a maximum of five pages back there will be a forum there ne questions ask me or the lad who posted it peviously but i had to addapt mine because of the way the cold start system work