PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Guys Think Of This......................

ByeByeGTi
12-04-04, 10:35 AM
Progressed From The Nova And Got Meself This A Little Over A Year Ago. Havent Been On In Ages, So Thought I'd Post Pics And Say Hello... :D

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/SaxoSteve-vtswheels.jpg

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/SaxoSteve-wheel.jpg

Steve

Nath
12-04-04, 11:09 AM
hmm doesnt look 2 bad, apart from its a saxo :?

not exactly the best place to post a pic of a saxo here m8 lol, anyway youve got it looking half decent keep up the good work.

ydg27
12-04-04, 11:16 AM
not 3 bad son
i am starting to like VTS's but couldn't have a vtr cos there too slow

-Bruce-
12-04-04, 11:36 AM
i hate nearly all saxos!! apart form vts's that have been lowered!! yours looks ok. but its still a paxo lol :lol:

Philsutton
12-04-04, 06:09 PM
when you brought that did you stop off and get a tattoo across your forehead saying your gay.

Mel
12-04-04, 08:16 PM
its a paxo ffs :o

Progressed from the nova?? more like degressed..

doesnt look too bad, but, i guess if you like it then thats all that matters..modding IS a personal thing after all :?

epo
12-04-04, 09:03 PM
when you brought that did you stop off and get a tattoo across your forehead saying your gay.

lol as soon as i saw the pics i thought

"wonder if phills seen this yet"

:lol: :lol:

Riggy
12-04-04, 09:17 PM

lol as soon as i saw the pics i thought

"wonder if phills seen this yet"

:lol: :lol:

my thoughts aswell lol :D

dan16v
12-04-04, 10:16 PM
at least when he turns the key in the morning it will start every time unlike shitty novas! :lol:

Rach
12-04-04, 10:21 PM
hmmmm... still a saxo though.

i agree with jbobo... probably not the best place to advertise that you have a saxo. :?

i don't really mind it though.

each to their own and all that :P

Dpnova
12-04-04, 10:38 PM
:lol:

2litreturbo
12-04-04, 10:42 PM
at least when he turns the key in the morning it will start every time unlike s**t novas! :lol:

Thats very true. But you can also say the opposite.

At least when a nova driver turns the key in the morning it will start unlike SHIT saxos or SHIT Ferrari's

Shit cars dont start everytime. But good cars do. And the majority of novas on here hav had more money thrown at them than something that gets a lot of money thrown at it.

ken
13-04-04, 10:28 AM
must be the girlfriends doing if not i take it your a bit gay. looks ok aint nice though IT A SAXO ................niiiiiiice

Nath
13-04-04, 10:32 AM
s**t Ferrari's

where did that come from? hmm i would rather have a ferrari than a nova. lol

Jack
13-04-04, 11:04 AM
Thats not too bad... ok its a saxo, but i'm starting to not hate them as much as i did. Blame it on me driving my sisters VTR. With its crap power. And naff pedals. And small seats. And low roof. And round shape. And dodgy gearstick. And blue dials - on a red car (Thats French chic, kids!).

Natch. I remember why I hate saxos now. Good good. :)

dave.gsi
13-04-04, 09:10 PM
dont really mind saxos that much.

that ones crap though lol :lol:

2litreturbo
13-04-04, 11:17 PM
s**t Ferrari's

where did that come from? hmm i would rather have a ferrari than a nova. lol

ok imagine a burnt out 355 with no wheels and a siezed engine, cut in half by the fire brigade and then welded back together the wrong way. I'd call that shit wouldn't you?

Yeah you can still go round saying 'i have a ferrari' but you try taking a bird home in it! lol

Alex
14-04-04, 01:26 PM
must be the girlfriends doing if not i take it your a bit gay.

LMFAO :lol:

Dpnova
14-04-04, 01:33 PM
:lol: 8)

epo
15-04-04, 06:01 PM
dont really mind saxos that much.

that ones crap though lol :lol:

that saxo video thingy u did was well funny tho

BurburyConrod
15-04-04, 08:16 PM
You have a good numberplate.