PDA

View Full Version : Those little b**t***s have done it again!

Tazzy
11-04-04, 07:14 PM
fucking little pr!cks, im sick of it! all this sh!t happening to my car, i thought it was happening whilst at work, now i know only half the sh!t happened at work!

yesderday, i went to tamworth to pick up some parts (cheerz Ad), got back but parked the car outside my house for about an hour as i was going straight back out to work!

was on my way when i noticed a huge dirty great key scratch along the rear passenger arch, the same arch with the two black lines on it, also, there is a line scratched onto the front wing, and cuz it wasnt sprayed properly, it has gone down to the mettle, which means im gonna have to get it sorted!

so now i also know that the graphity on the rear bumper and the black marker pens lines also happened outside my house!

its p!ssing me off!

i cant leave my car anywhere in bham without something happening to it, its rediculous(sp)!

Ste_Nova
11-04-04, 08:17 PM
move to wales

Mel
11-04-04, 08:27 PM
sorry mate, thas a real shame..i really cant stand people that do this..

jkhilton
11-04-04, 08:45 PM
unfortunately there's some people in this world that have no social skills and feel that the only way they can communicate is through gay acts like that!! personally I would round them all up and shoot them!

I had my evo for 24 hours, parked it in a secure carpark outside a mates flat in Manchester, came out in the morning and someone had keyed right the way down from teh passenger side headlight to the rear light! I was gutted.

John

dave.gsi
11-04-04, 09:21 PM
same shit different day

had a centre cap nicked yesterday :roll:

epo
11-04-04, 09:29 PM
mines bin ok so far only ever had the odd dust caps nicked

Nath
12-04-04, 08:04 AM
ive never had a problem with mine either and im from birmingham and i leave mine up in kingstanding half the time. mind u if someone doesnt like u up here they wont stop at anything.

ydg27
12-04-04, 11:19 AM
the little bastard who smashed me rear screen has tried for the side window and misses so i have got 2 huge fuck off dents in the vinal and just below the window - but i know who it is :twisted:
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

Ste_Nova
12-04-04, 01:04 PM
evo parked Manchester

doh

2litreturbo
12-04-04, 11:20 PM
probably be cheaper to build a garage then to keep repairing your car. :x

Adam
13-04-04, 12:22 AM
probably be cheaper to build a garage then to keep repairing your car. :x

Thats what i would do, you can build a garage out of wood(wooden panels) and you don't need permission from the council, as all wooden structures are seen as temperary. May look a bit crap, but its whats inside that matters.

Jack
13-04-04, 09:22 AM
Thats what i would do, you can build a garage out of wood(wooden panels)

wood burns easily though..... and i wouldn't put it past some of these little shits to kick the panels in to see whats inside then drop a match in