PDA

View Full Version : [VOTE]: What do you think is the most important thing to mod

Anonymous
27-05-01, 12:38 PM
What have/would you modify on your Nova, would you do things in a certain order?

===================================
This message is related to the /content/index.asp#contentTop[|]poll
located on the main page, it was
automatically posted when the poll
changed! email kev@novaload.net for
any more info!

Anonymous
27-05-01, 12:46 PM
lol are you tryin to steal peeps ideas?

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
27-05-01, 01:16 PM
first thing i done wen i bought my nova (btw it was a bog standard 1.2) i just made it look clean and tidy and add little things to start wiv , not to make it look out of place, then i cracked on wiv the proper mods e.g wheels, suspension, zorst, etc etc etc

chris

valver mutilater in a 1.2

Anonymous
27-05-01, 02:03 PM
Hmm. Engine then interior, then exterior then ice, Then interior then exterior then respray then engine.

Well thats the plan.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
27-05-01, 04:23 PM
Engine /ice /wheels/interior
only really sorted the ice cuz me engine aint that good, but its not standard either!!! i wouldnt spend much on iterior cuz my asshole m8s would scrw it up!!

Anonymous
27-05-01, 04:41 PM
CLEAN IT UP, DD EXTERIOR, HAVE IT SPRAYED, INTERIOR, ENGINE, ICE, GIRLS!!! ;)

Anonymous
27-05-01, 04:45 PM
fink brakes are first definatly

no point doing car up if you are gonna smash it

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
27-05-01, 07:05 PM
my plan was that the body was fine, so it was wheels then ice then finiushed.

ho ho! oh how that idea has changed!

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
27-05-01, 07:17 PM
I started on dials,then full interior n ice,then bumpers,then alloys,then spoiler,now its engine time,so far K&N only,but 1.3 cam and zorst system or just tail box coming,then lowering

Anonymous
28-05-01, 02:12 PM
Security then more security, then wheels then bodywork, then interior then engine

Anonymous
28-05-01, 04:43 PM
i started with a crash(not used to power with no abs)(17 had been driving dad's r19 oil; burner) next day after crash did exhaust all though car didn't run! fixed car (bodge) i.c.e. blew up head(met mc and rob26) put ported polished etc performance plugs/leads hit a cat broke 'new' front bumper! hopefully get a newer one for mk. thats how it's gone so far! bit of other bit in there what i haven't mentioned!

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
28-05-01, 05:11 PM
hmmm well for a start i had to get car running but i think u gotta clean nova up, so bodyworks first then interior cos mk1s interior not so good me finks :)
and yeah dont crash it cos u gotta start again

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
28-05-01, 11:33 PM
Well mine was a standared 1.2 sxi, the first thing i bought was Alloy door pins and a Sun strip. Then i moved on to Zorst, Suspention, Ice, Other interior modz and the last thing i bought was K&N, no i is moving onto the performance side of it...

Anonymous
29-05-01, 09:13 AM
Remove mud flaps, tacky stickers (i.e all of them) de badge, lower suspension, wheels, brakes, bodykit, interior, ICE, ......... engine (one day, when insurance premiums go down)

My cat picked a fight with a Saxo and lost !

I h8 Saxo drivers !!!!!

Anonymous
29-05-01, 09:16 AM
brakes suspension then engine
you get more fun in a std 2.0 16v
than you do in a kitted up 1.2

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:32 PM
security and brakes first!
then wheels, then bodywork and interior, then more security, then engine, bit more security, then bodywork and interior again, and .........(something secret)

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
31-05-01, 05:54 PM
My mods went in the order of security, wheels, security, engine, security, exterior, suspension, ice, and most recently engine again. Need to look at brakes, then exterior, then engine, then interior. I might finally be happy in a couple of years once it's all sorted :) Only to sell it to me sister - Do'h! :0

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
31-05-01, 07:58 PM
Brakes, then tyres, then suspension and then strut brace and poly bushes and then onto engine mods cam exhaust head. next for me is roll cage and then seats harnesses etc then a good clifford

stereo is my name 155db is my game

Anonymous
09-06-01, 01:26 AM
first thing first ice get the vibs in the car first. then get all the body, then brakes and wheels, then body then finerly engine. you must do brakes before engine or you will rap it round a lamp post. i am tolking from exsperiance

Anonymous
15-06-01, 12:44 AM
I got a mk1 1.2 merit. Got a SRi interior with recaro's to replace the old brown stuff inside it. Fitting GSI tailgate so i get spoiler on without arsing around. Respray it so it looks tidy. New bumpers... GTE or summat like. Then it's time for some wheels and then brakes and then engine... if it lasts that long.

** Please Don't Spank Me TOO Hard... I Didn't Mean To Honest!!! **