PDA

View Full Version : vinyl graphics?

Anonymous
11-06-01, 07:52 PM
I been offered a deal with a vinyl sign maker,if I batch order signs,he will do me them at just above trade,I was thinking about doing a hooj batch of GTE n GSI door vinyls,for those who want them,if theres enough interest I could get some for the site?-I know its been done b4,but let me know ur views please,I got 3 vinyl sunstrips for ?12 off the bloke,n thats at public retail price,think how cheap some simple graphics could be?

Anonymous
11-06-01, 07:56 PM
please,please,please let this footer work,Ive wanted one for so long n Im crap with comps,lethal combo,but ere it goes...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/CHCalv.gif

Anonymous
11-06-01, 07:58 PM
arse:(

Anonymous
11-06-01, 08:10 PM
lol, ask the big man kev nicely and he will use his magical powers :)

[-dj.gif-]
^Aren't you in The Bill? :O
"Have you ever tried it Rodeo style sir? Call her by her name and see how long she can hang on? OOH! SUIT YOU!"

Anonymous
11-06-01, 08:10 PM
lol, ask the big man kev nicely and he will use his magical powers :)

[-dj.gif-]
^Aren't you in The Bill? :O
"Have you ever tried it Rodeo style sir? Call her by her name and see how long she can hang on? OOH! SUIT YOU!"

Anonymous
11-06-01, 08:11 PM
arse:( whys that come up twice!?

Anonymous
11-06-01, 08:16 PM
we are working on novaload stickers now
nice and cheap and good quality unlike someone elses!!

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Anonymous
11-06-01, 09:20 PM
u saying my graphics cant be any good?-ffs give us a chance mate

Anonymous
11-06-01, 11:31 PM
Bob ian is makeing reference to someone else who used to vacate the site quite a lot Hint his car is up for sale on the homepage! This person had some novaload.net stickers made up and from what i have heard they were not the greatest of quality and were quite expensive. Rick

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
12-06-01, 09:00 AM
yes bob, this was not talking about you.
it was as rick said, the said lad even had stickers peeling off his windscreen at the rolling road day.

micky was looking at sorting a design with kev and then we'll pop up and sort some stickers.

the supplier does the corsasport and cruisenorthwest stickers so quality is guaranteed as they are all ok, and he can do em nice and cheap as he works at halfords so charges the bare minimum, cos he decides what prices go on and it doesnt affect his profits cos its not his business.

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Anonymous
12-06-01, 09:32 AM
Ian (who ever)

You should get people to send in their designs.

I'll have one to you soon mate, nice and simple, effective and easy to read...glue yourself to your inbox! :O :p

Anonymous
12-06-01, 09:56 AM
I have not had any problems with my stickers that GSi boy made. I did have ones on the inside of the window away from the elements though.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
12-06-01, 10:03 AM
Me neither. Got one's on side windows and front.

Thing is it don't seem to be working.

There's loads of nice nova's in Burnley and I haven't noticed anyone on the site from my area.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
12-06-01, 10:07 AM
i think the design is already done, micky had one sorted i think.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 11:56 AM
so when and how can we go about getting these stickers Ian?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 12:01 PM
waiting for design to be finished then, i'll go see the bloke.but he is away for a week for on hols from this weekend, prob best to get em done for billing as most people will be there.

Anonymous
12-06-01, 03:03 PM
good idea !

Anonymous
12-06-01, 05:07 PM
cool,one of my many business ideas goes flop,but Im used to it,Im having a bit of a hard time at the mo,so I apologise if I ever snap at anyone on a post,got thaasands a things buzzin in my head(I hear u all say flies...)Im just worried bout everything at the mo,freaky,trust me

Anonymous
12-06-01, 10:41 PM
How hard is it to spell(design) www.NovaLoad.co.uk there ian i've done your job for you. ;)
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
13-06-01, 09:17 AM
Thanks ming, we'd been stuck on that bit.

Anonymous
14-06-01, 11:38 AM
for a litlle gte or gsi sticker it cost about 10p to make, i know i do em myself. sunstrip is about, ?1 at the most