its says it clips onto exhaust for authentic turbo sound
would this make a dump valvle noise do you think? I really want my car
to sound like is has a dump valve. Is there such thing as a
fake dump valve ?

Anonymous
09-06-01, 05:18 PM
i ave seen a write up about these things and they frankly look and sound
HOMOSEXUAL!
soz but i think that is the general feeling bout these things!

B-)

Anonymous
09-06-01, 05:39 PM
yeah put it on....but we will be forced to kill you.

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Anonymous
09-06-01, 06:35 PM
er to get a turbo sound, GET a turbo engine!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
09-06-01, 11:05 PM
they sound like a whiste stuck in the exhaust! crap!

Anonymous
10-06-01, 12:27 PM
It sounds like you are driving a kettle...lmao. Stick one on a pug or a renault-they are made of the same metal as kettles....

:)

Anonymous
10-06-01, 09:01 PM
when I worked in TK Maxx,there was this bird who had a fella,that was moddin his fiat panda,which made me larf,he had one of them things on,sounds like a whistle in the pipe,used to make me larf,after he smashed it up,he got a nova,as this girlie really liked mine...

Anonymous
11-06-01, 09:44 AM
If your gonna do anything (i'm not sure if this will work) get a bit of hose, bolt one end of the hose to the carb, and the other end to a cone filter...then, inbetween the filter and the carb seal in a whistle...this way, when air is getting sucked in it'll whistle...the more you boot it, the more air gets sucked in = louder whistle...

This method was thought up in my twisted mind, it wasn't in a magazine or anything...haven't ever seen it done, but i think there's a good reason for that!

Anonymous
11-06-01, 05:48 PM
i thaught you blew a whistle, like in the DJ alligator tune?

Anonymous
12-06-01, 08:35 PM
NO!!!!!!!! how DARE u do such unconceivable rubbish to a nova! 'turbo whistlers' r shite! Get a 2.0 turbo conversion-not only will sound like a turbo, it will go like one too! wow, what a genius i am!