PDA

View Full Version : Red Nova owner killed in Somerset.

Ben
07-04-04, 10:33 PM
In the early hours of yesterday morning a 20 year old bloke was killed in a crash in either a red GTE/GSi, it happened on the Glastonbury to Shepton Mallet road.

Does anyone know who this was?

Ben
07-04-04, 11:10 PM
Just found this on a news site...

CRASH VICTIM NAMED

A teenager who died after his car hit a house near Glastonbury just a year after another fatal crash in the same spot has been named.
18 year old Francis Marnier from Shepton Mallet died in the accident which happened just before 2.00pm yesterday on the A361 near Havyatt. No one was inside the house at the time. Last year a woman passenger was killed in a similar accident when a van collided with the same house.

Jack
08-04-04, 12:58 AM
i wondered why that road was closed yesterday, meant i had to go all round Wells :o

Must have been a bit nasty, afaik the road was closed for quite a while

Aamir
08-04-04, 09:52 AM
For him to hit a house, he must of been really going at speed, condolences to his family.

Please be sensible on the roads everyone :|

Dpnova
08-04-04, 12:04 PM
Ohh dear

Ben
08-04-04, 05:58 PM
For him to hit a house, he must of been really going at speed.

House is in a very awkwars spot on quite a fast stretch of road, they only finished rebuilding it after the accident last year about 6 weeks ago, now happened again, people said they are selling up and moving on.

epo
08-04-04, 07:05 PM
thats well bad

i imagine the family will have a lot of trouble sellin the house aswell with its history