PDA

View Full Version : horn switch

totalnova
07-04-04, 09:52 PM
does any one know wot i would need to do to make a switch so the horn would cum on when the ignition is on so it will scare the shit out of any wankers that wanna nick my car any help would be nice i just wanna no wot wires need to go to where

BurburyConrod
07-04-04, 09:55 PM
You would be better making a device in which a horn would sound when wires for the coil are tampered with dunno how you would do it though. You could always fit a woopie cushion on the seat lol.

dikharvey
07-04-04, 09:58 PM
pull the horn push off the steering wheel and join the two wires up. everytime the ignition comes on it would sound.

BurburyConrod
07-04-04, 10:00 PM
That is good in practise but when he turns the ignition on he will get a blast of it, and if someone has got to that stage already a horn will most likely not disturb them.

Riggy
07-04-04, 11:08 PM
break into the horn wires and put the extensions onto a toggle switch (so the horn push still works) then when you turn of your ignition flick the switch and if its turned on withput the switch being flipped uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh lol

~~joycey~~
08-04-04, 07:26 AM
its a stupid idea imo, why dont u just get a cheap alarm? :roll:

Ste_Nova
08-04-04, 09:26 AM
i used to do it on my unalarmed 2.0 16v... if your not too far from the car it's a good way of knowing someone it trying to pinch it

Richyb
08-04-04, 11:09 AM
The best way is not to short cut if its your pride and joy.

Get a cat 1 or 2 then have a pager imported like me. If ne 1 touchs my car it bleeps me even if im 1000meters away. The little display on the pager show if the bonnet is open or the doors have been open or wether it was an impact , then you can just run back with your 9mm!..........or
my minigun and cut them mutha foes in half!