PDA

View Full Version : FAO Mel1

Anonymous
11-06-01, 09:25 PM
Novaking was just wondering why you never come into the chatroom? :D

Anonymous
11-06-01, 09:35 PM
YOU EVIL FECKIN CHUNT!!!!!!!

You ever seen me say "hmmm wish mel1 was here!" EH?! EH?! FACKIN NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
What a load of bollocks!

LMFAO! :P

Anonymous
11-06-01, 09:36 PM
YOU EVIL FECKIN CHUNT!!!!!!!

You ever seen me say "hmmm wish mel1 was here!" EH?! EH?! FACKIN NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
What a load of bollocks!

LMFAO! :P

[-dj.gif-]
^Aren't you in The Bill? :O
"Have you ever tried it Rodeo style sir? Call her by her name and see how long she can hang on? OOH! SUIT YOU!"

Anonymous
11-06-01, 09:57 PM
hmm king, remember that little stunt you pulled a few months back with your footer? :P

Anonymous
11-06-01, 10:23 PM
well... time to get my own back :P

Novaking: FAO MEL1, A/S/L
Mel1: hello peeps, im 34 male from redcar bit of an old timer to you lot lol, i drive a 1.4 luxe thay are cheap and fun to mod
Novaking: :'>
classic!!

Anonymous
11-06-01, 10:29 PM
doh missed a bit...

Novaking: FAO MEL1, A/S/L, ...just gettin to know the new novaload members thats all :D
Mel1: hello peeps, im 34 male from redcar bit of an old timer to you lot lol, i drive a 1.4 luxe thay are cheap and fun to mod
classic!!

Anonymous
11-06-01, 10:53 PM
sigh tut tut tut tut.....

Situation: Breeny sees 2 birds walk by

Breeny: (Wolf Whistles.... Or did he say Sukki F***y five dolla?)
Girls: (Turn around)
Breeny: :'>
(Davo walks into the situation)
Breeny: :(
Davo: "hey sunbeam! ;)"

[-dj.gif-]
^Aren't you in The Bill? :O
"Have you ever tried it Rodeo style sir? Call her by her name and see how long she can hang on? OOH! SUIT YOU!"

Anonymous
12-06-01, 10:11 AM
lol, thats complete bollox where as i have proof that you said that about mel1 :P

Novaking: FAO MEL1, A/S/L, ...just gettin to know the new novaload members thats all :D
classic!!

Anonymous
12-06-01, 10:17 AM
feck off!
even rob (robisgrt18) can back me up on that one!