PDA

View Full Version : Why

Benson
05-04-04, 09:14 PM
Why is it every1 always seems to slag off Novas. It really p*sses me off.

dave.gsi
05-04-04, 09:15 PM
because the majority of novas are driven by wank?rs or old ladys :lol:

Chris
05-04-04, 09:22 PM
or because they have never owned or driven a decent one to know what its like. Poor poor people

-Bruce-
05-04-04, 09:35 PM
yeh it crap eh!! they are so narrow minded!! they all think they are slow and rusty!! ah well

te17@novasgonemad
05-04-04, 09:38 PM
nah wot it realy is is that they have no idea how to or where to even start on keeping and maintaining one of the best cars that i have drove and so they go for something newer and easier to use therefore this must mean that they are a bunch of muppets with no talent and no ambissions in life therefore have too make other lifes drop down to an all time low to match theres..

but every one plse remember aslong as were all together and have the ppl devoted to novas then they will be solid through whateva is thrown at them

Benson
05-04-04, 09:44 PM
Deep!!

BurburyConrod
05-04-04, 09:46 PM
Because they are outdated compared to more modern cars, because old people drive them, and because boy racers drive them.

Jack
06-04-04, 08:15 AM
....and because they're jealous :wink:

NOVASH
06-04-04, 08:26 AM
does any one get the......
so what car do you drive question?
to which i reply a nova......
instant abuse given.....
your a boy racer....etc...etc...
:evil:
if they drove a nice one they would know they are a decent car.....better to drive than the corsa, which people have more respect for.... and they have lots of potential and attitude.!!!!!!

:twisted:

Nath
06-04-04, 08:32 AM
i got the same stick when i started in halfords they asked me if i drived and what car id got and they straight away said ohh so your like the other boyracers and wanna work on ripspeed :twisted: i told em straight lets get this straight no im not grrrrr!

Jack
06-04-04, 08:35 AM
ahh, in a few years they'll get bored of novas (when most of the crappy "boyed" ones rust away, i.e. mine lol) and only the good ones are left... they'll need another car to move onto! Anyone for saxos....?

even tho i'm driving one at the moment..... shhhhhhhh!!

Nath
06-04-04, 08:38 AM
your not! mind u i drove one and thought it drove nice apart from the pedals are that close together u press the accelerator the same time as the brake! i dont think novas will ever die aslong as people keep them mint there should still be a fair few knocking around.

Jim
06-04-04, 08:38 AM
People take the piss because the majority of Nova owners rise to it. So what if they take the piss. They obviously have nothing better to do. Just smile and nod, they'll soon get bored.

Jim

Jack
06-04-04, 08:53 AM
your not! mind u i drove one and thought it drove nice apart from the pedals are that close together u press the accelerator the same time as the brake! i dont think novas will ever die aslong as people keep them mint there should still be a fair few knocking around.

lmao and my knees are up round my ears... i have to drive leaning over because my head hits the roof (and i'm only 6 foot)... the accelerator appears to be *behind* the brake lol.... the gear change is a little unrefined... altho yeah, its a nice smooth drive. Not as quick as i thought it would be tho.

Nath
06-04-04, 08:56 AM
what is it vtr? i drove a 1.1 and it was so feckin slow! also had a little race if that what u wanna call it with my cousin in his birds mingin yellow 1.4 version and anniahlated it in my 1.2! which i must say is suprisingly quick i dunno why. not that ive had it messed with at all. :lol: hopefully got a weber carb to go on soon. ?50 a good price?

Jack
06-04-04, 09:05 AM
Yep, VTR. ?50 for a webber? 32/34? Not a bad price i'd say.

Nath
06-04-04, 09:08 AM
yeah 32/34. it will fit on my 1.2 right? my m8 had it on his, and it fecking flew!!

Jack
06-04-04, 09:11 AM
yep, bolts straight on. I've got one waiting to go on my saloon. For best results get it rejetted at a rolling road.

Snowface
06-04-04, 07:12 PM
weber 32/34 will not bolt 'Straight on'.

First u need a completely different inlet manifold from a 1.3sr. Then u need the adaptor plate to make it fit.

Nath
06-04-04, 07:51 PM
got the inlet manifold. as for the adapter plate in screwed there where can i get one? and what does it look like?

~~joycey~~
06-04-04, 08:01 PM
calm down snowface lol :lol: