PDA

View Full Version : Lads army, could u hack it?

Neil.
05-04-04, 02:00 AM
As seen on Channel 3, do you recon you could hack it?

Fester
05-04-04, 02:08 AM
Yes

As 'Eddie Stone' says - 'be the grey man'. It's the cocky boys who take it on the chin, those who keep their heads down get through.

Although it's easy to say that with this remote control in my hand eating a nice plate of croissants :lol:

Neil.
05-04-04, 02:14 AM
but the people who think they are rambo and try to be above the rest, when he messes up its the whole sectiont that pays for it, like wolf who went awol, then got kicked out. but if he was to stay in the whole section would pay for it.

Nath
05-04-04, 08:46 AM
id love 2 do it ive done several courses like that already through the cadets. there tough but you learn alot from them.

cooper_nova
05-04-04, 09:15 AM
i wanted to b in the bomb disposal when i was younger but was told i wudn't make it coz i'm short sighted!
:(

Nath
05-04-04, 09:16 AM
well at least your not colourblind :lol: thatd really screw u up.

cooper_nova
05-04-04, 09:18 AM
ture if i were colour blind i wudn't b able to drive!!!
so i suppose its a case thank god for small mercies then?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Riggy
05-04-04, 05:31 PM
lol i wanted to be in the armed responce but i couldnt join the police cos im blind in one eye which is a bit shite :(

DUNOVA.
05-04-04, 06:16 PM
i wanted to b in the bomb disposal when i was younger but was told i wudn't make it coz i'm short sighted!

Thats what I wanted to do but you need to go to uni for 5 years :!:

Chris
05-04-04, 06:38 PM

http://www.rafcareers.com/jobs/job_files/jobfile_weapon_technician.cfm

doubt it. Not a bomb disposal job entirely but the cance is there.

Lad's army......bring it on

epo
05-04-04, 06:55 PM
Yes

As 'Eddie Stone' says - 'be the grey man'. It's the c**k boys who take it on the chin, those who keep their heads down get through.

Although it's easy to say that with this remote control in my hand eating a nice plate of croissants :lol:

that eddie stone was fu.ckin brilliant on sas are u tough enough and sas survival night

cooper_nova
05-04-04, 07:55 PM

http://www.rafcareers.com/jobs/job_files/jobfile_weapon_technician.cfm

doubt it. Not a bomb disposal job entirely but the cance is there.

Lad's army......bring it on

thanxs chris but i'm not in any physical state to ever join the army now!