PDA

View Full Version : SHED OF THE MONTH

Anonymous
06-06-01, 10:40 AM
Forget the best who got the vote for havin a shed.....

Anonymous
06-06-01, 10:43 AM
davos lovely orange nova?

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 10:57 AM
mine at the moment

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:14 AM
This is gonna hurt some people, but i dont care, so take it like real men and sort your mota's.

Leigh Stirlings (low profile tyres)
Phil Price's 5 door (looks *well better* with clear rear clusters on...not)
Stephen Rodericks (massive alloys, great paint job)

I told u it was gonna hurt, but i dont care, it's my opinion and them motors suck :O X-(

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:17 AM
Rather harsh from the Gadster there...but true true...

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:32 AM
do you take it like a real man ged? lmao

:) Tiger Woods y'all! :)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:38 AM
I knew Davo would have to come out with some gay comment...why does everyone think YOUR the guy with your meat paddle up shit creek? hmmm lmao

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:40 AM
I think the rhyme goes something like this:

Look at Davo, camp as ten
Watch out boys he fancies men

:p:p:p

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:44 AM
Stephen Rodericks (massive alloys, great paint job) - whats wrong with that. Ged you are a cruel mofo at times. lol

:) Tiger Woods y'all! :)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:00 PM
thats fuking cruel, y slag off other peeps novas eh????????? wot the fuk is the point avent u thought of sum peeps financial situation etc etc??????? thought not!!! not every1 can ave there cars looking as sweet as ians, mickys, lancys etc etc no matter how hard they try, peeps try and they try hard, so y the fuk do u slag it off?????? how do u think they will feel if they read this post and read wot u've said, how do u think that is gonna make them feel, u cant tell me that if sum1 said that ur car looked shit u wouldnt be pissed off or offended, of cause u would!!!!!!! so stop slagging other peeps cars off theres no need

there i've said my peace,

chris

:) u dont ask u dont get!!!!! :)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:02 PM
here here cossie,
gotta admit ged ya should have thought about that. I know plenty of folks that dont earn the cash to spend it all on there cars mate...

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:06 PM
think b4 u speak

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:07 PM
Nice one Cossie, you've said all I was gonna say.

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:11 PM
come now children or i'll be forced to slap your legs. I'm sure the people who know they have sheds arent too bothered about others saying how crap they are , any way like I said mine is a peice of dog turd at the mo, it doesnt mean its always gonna be like that. We should have a tackiest nova of the month cos I bet some of the most heavily modded novas fit in to that category and in alot of ways thats worse than having a shed cos you have paid lots of money for it to look shite.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:13 PM
sorry lads, but i dont agree. Lee Sherlocks stndard looking 1.0 looks clean, non-molested and normal. The cars above have got icky shitty stuff stuck on them...which costs more than making a clean looking nova.

I haven't een got a nova yet (should have one in about 4 weeks) so i shouldn't comment, but i'm not on the best of wages, but i'm gonna go for the clean, smooth look, thats probably also the cheapest way of getting your car to look nice. People spend hundreds on their cars puttingicky sticky shit all over it, so i dont think money is the issue here.

I was a bit harsh, but what about when everyone was ripping the piss out of that blue nova (the one with the pinky fr bumper, gold alloys etc)..????? "it's a shed, the paints cracking all over it"...or "the interior looks like it's gonna fall apart"...no-one kicked off about them. Surely the people who own the cars must have sum taste, i just cant understand why people do that to their cars...thats why people think nova's are terd, cos they see 'boyed up' cars that look terd and generalise.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:15 PM
Wait a second, thats not all I've gotta say,
Slammed_gsi, shame on you for posting the message in the first place, what Novas yours? I'm sure we could find faults with that. Ged, I'm sorry dude, but you're way out of order. Who are you to say if a car looks sh1t, It's you're opinion so keep it to yourself, be a bit more subtle next time. I've seen you're web site and it's not exactly the dogs bollox of a web site, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna sit here and pick out the bad things about it, also, wheres your nova, I'm sure we'd all like to see what it's like. Like Cossie said, think before you say stuff, those peeps might have put alot of hard work into there motors and are really proud of them, it's wrong for you or anyone eles to slate them.
Let's leave it that.

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:20 PM
no lets leave it at this

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:25 PM
Fairy Muff Jim, everything you've said is true. I shouldn't have said that in such a harsh way...

Ian mate, this post was bound to cause arguements, me being a stupid **** replying with such a harsh answer is gonna start a 'kick off thread' about 10 pages long...i think it would be best if u deleted this post...if thats possible.

Apologies to the 3 cars i named, apologies to anyone i've offended...u owe me a kicking.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:26 PM
here here slimjim!!!

i hate mine but it done mean i hate all novas, some do looks smart as do "other" cars (yes other cars that arent novas can look good too). You cant go round crushing peoples pride in thier mota just coz you dont like the screws they used to fix the number plate on with etc!!

so yes take the piss a bit now and then but dont have a mass "vote" on who has the best/worst coz every car has good and bad points.

SMILE PEEPS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:29 PM
1 more thing (is he gonna shut up? yes...when he's made this last point)

There was a silver nova in Fast Car about 2 months ago (the one with the 17's, meshed front bumper, splitter, and the big gap) i think everyone had a pi55 take of that...no-one said "thats unfair"..everyone ripped the pi55. I think the moral of the story is, if it's a nova that doesn't come on Novaload or that nobody knows, it's ok to diss it, if it's on Novaload, you can't touch it

Even if i get someone calling me a dick (which i deserve after posting that) i'm not gonna post anymore replies to this thread...

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:58 PM
ive just looked at all the novas in the feature cars and I realised they are all sheds, all novas are carp...oh i mean crap. I'm going to buy a fiesta

Anonymous
06-06-01, 01:00 PM
;)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 01:01 PM
Only kev can delete posts at the mo, but does not believe in censoring posts.

"think before you type!"

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 01:05 PM
ok ok i'm sorry I take it all back , novas arent crap , I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM. Also sorry for saying the f word

Anonymous
06-06-01, 01:14 PM
look here you **** ged, that is what i spend all my hard earned cash on you prick, yeah its only worth 1k with all the bits, but its mine and i like it, expect no friends if you act like that you twat

Phill Price
http://www.maxxed.co.uk
The Cruisers Hideout

Anonymous
06-06-01, 01:31 PM
Jesus christ ppl!, it was only ment 2 b 4 a laugh. Some fukas just take things 2 seriously. U'll c ma car wen i get round to taking the pics, and take the piss all u want i'd just laugh at ya cos im not the type 2 get offended. Whos idea was this n e way lol :P

Anonymous
06-06-01, 01:48 PM
lol...I said i wouldn't reply, but i couldn't resist.

lmao @ Maxxed...laughing in your face...right in your face

If you can't take the pace, join the pakki race...

(this is not as harsh as this looks, i've just recieved an email off him :OX-))

Anonymous
06-06-01, 01:51 PM
Fuckin nob rot...loose 2 doors, your attitude and the piss yellow colour of your car then talk to me again...i might give you some respect...and dont ever, EVER X-( send abusive emails to me again...

Anonymous
06-06-01, 01:55 PM
Enough of the racism please.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:00 PM
apologies MC, i was (still am) fired up X-(

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:03 PM
FFS here we go again the slag matches again,

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:03 PM
my god!!! this post seems to have hit a raw nerve!! Fair enough some people dont like the way other cars look and I have to agree with Ged that it does seem that if it's anyother car, nova or otherwise, that isn't on here then it is ok, but sa soon as someone says something about a car on here then it is totally off limits. I don't agree with how Ged put things though about the other cars, he could've been a little more subtle. Slim, what is the point in having an oppinion if you aren't allowed to express it??!?! yeah maybe he did go about it the wrong way, but that's all it is, his oppinion, so I dont see what the problem is.
There, I have said my piece now. :)
JK

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:13 PM
JK, the point being made is that if I quietly say to the missus that I think a white Nova GSi with its bonnet vent missing looks really sad, no-one is offended. If I come up to you and slag your motor off, it hurts your feelings. Theres a difference, and it does hurt when people insult your taste and abilities. A quiet disscussion about a car in a mag where that person wont see or hear the comment wont upset them. Also the way the criticisms were aired were tactless. Which sounds better, saying that you dont think a certain bodykit looks nice, or that bodykit looks cool, NOT!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:14 PM
jk thats all well and good aving opinions but u shouldnt express opinions bout other peeps cars, if u dont like them, thas sumthing u keep to ur self

chris

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:26 PM
lol @ MC...i shouldn't have said the "NOT" bit...lol

I'll tell u what, why dont we just re-name the begining of this thread "FORD, PUG, CITROEN, LADA, SKODA, (INFACT, ANY OTHER MAKE THAN VAUXHALL) SHED OF THE MONTH"...then davo can come on and send me abusive emails...lmao, which i wont complain at, as long as they have somne gay comment in...eh davo (strokes his leg)...lmfao ha hahaha

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:35 PM
I'd like to vote my car, shed of the month.

It's a black 1.4 sr that's starting to turn orange. And it's spent all month with the engine in bits.

I don't want to put pics up as thats evidence of how sheddy it is.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:38 PM
There u go we hav found the shed of the month, voted for by its owner. No one crys, every 1 laughs.

:)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:40 PM
Finished!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:49 PM
end of discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fineto, dead, gone, never again, bye, adios, ovwar, asta la vista baby,

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:51 PM
I've no problem about people having opinions, but when they get personnal it's not nice, saying "so and so's car is ok, but not really to my taste" is one thing, saying "Leigh Stirlings (low profile tyres)
Phil Price's 5 door (looks *well better* with clear rear clusters on...not)
Stephen Rodericks (massive alloys, great paint job)" is another!
The post got a little too personnal for my liking. Imagine these peeps that have spent money on their car and are proud of it to have someone say it as bluntly as that must pi55 them off. I know I would be, plus I'd be embarrased to come on the site knowing that people think my cars a shed. We all have to start somewhere when it comes to moddifying, we learn things as we go along. If these people wanted our opinions, they would ask for us. Naming names was wrong!

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:57 PM
I wasn't agreeing with what ged said, he should have said it in a more subtle way, but what is wrong with having views on another car? Maybe he shouldn't have said what he said on this post(or at least not put names), but the owners of the cars he slagged off can come on and give grief back if they really feel like it.
I think that this post has been taken far too seriously and there is no point in it. If Ged didn't say what he said then none of this would've come about, but then I bet someone else would've done something similar anyway!!

Anonymous
06-06-01, 03:18 PM
yup, agreed. If i hadn't has said anything, sum 1 else would have. Anyway, it's good to add a little spice to the boards now and again...it's like the "who shot Phil" and the "who raped Toya" story lines...it adds a bit of spice. It would be boring if there was no arguements...lmao

THE THREAD IS NOW DEAD...NO MORE REPLIES !!! IT'S GONE FAR ENOUGH !!!

Anonymous
06-06-01, 03:43 PM
With Lancy,Ian and Davo who needs phil or toya!

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 03:46 PM
personlly if my car looks shite i dont mind ppl saying it, at least i know, if no one told me otherwise id probably be looking a prat still driving me fiesta...lol

What happened to freedom of speech? and ged right everyone takes the piss out of certain novas so why not point out things with everyone elses car?

pick away at mine if u want im sure a few could pick on my steelies and trims but i aint arsed

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:09 PM
nice one saint...well said mate. If people want nice looking nova's, they need to know what people think of their cars...

top geeza

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:21 PM
yeah that may be the case ged, but you dont need to be quite so harsh about it!!! plus what you think is nice may not be the same as what they think is nice.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:25 PM
fuk sake man i started this a laugh cos i was shite sick of ppl bein soo serious on the boards. didnt expect it to b this popular. if u cant hav a laugh then dont fukin reply!!!.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:48 PM
lol...even though these threads kick off in a big way cos emotions are running high..lol...they are the funniest and the one's that get the most replies...

we should do it more often...lmao

Anonymous
06-06-01, 05:37 PM
I cant wait for my nova to be voted as shed of the month,with its one greeny door and a faded ancient red door,its cav alloyws with missing centre caps and peco peshootermaster xorst,I know mine aint that special at the mo,but I,me myself,have done all the good bits to it,and to see it all come along makes me well proud of it,knowing noone has the same car as me,its to my spec,I decide how it goes,so has Phil with his five door, noones gonna tell me to fit a pinky style bumper to mine,I think its wank,it wouldnt fit in with my car etc.I think Phils done well on his nova,I wish I had a tidy modded nova on 15"s...

Anonymous
06-06-01, 08:13 PM
wait till my pictures are put on the site and the shed of the month will be mine!!! all mine!!! ha aha aha ha ah ha :-/

Anonymous
06-06-01, 10:22 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................err... anyone fancy a drink??? :D

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:05 AM
yea me, mine a pint of vodka wanna get rotten so i can pile the car and repair it with bodge and enter it 4 shed of the month.

Anonymous
08-06-01, 03:37 PM
At least none of those guys have 6 points for riding a fookin amazingly shit scooter without insurance

Haha, serves yourself right for acting like a child ged.

Anonymous
08-06-01, 07:20 PM
eh fenix,

didnt see davo gettin shot or ian being raped? but hey i used to have long blonde hair and dream of running the queen vic.

thats almost a good soap link???

lol

(do not reply as i cant be arsed checkin)

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
09-06-01, 03:55 PM
come on lads, these peeps have spent time and money on their cars doing things that they think looks nice, and your gonna come along and rip it out of them, thats like dissing sum1 for their religion or sumthing wot they believe in. come on now lets just have a bit of respect for other peepls cars. If they wanted an opinion on what they were gonna do then they would have posted in the forums to ask.

:D smile, its Tate and Lyle :D