PDA

View Full Version : Tell us your run ins with da law

MechaT
04-04-04, 02:35 AM
Had some "fun" experiences with the traffic policing:
Twat was up my arse in 30 zone so I on purpose raced him into a camera and slammed the brakes. Did the fucker go off tho? Nope! would av been a beaut cuz he was doin 55 on the wrong side of the road!

Me and mate out one night stopped at light eyeing up girlie in the next car to us. She was smilling and laughing. We found out why when police pulled up behind me and breathalised me for not having my lights on!

Got loads more stories like that.

Anyone else had any similar "experiences"?

dan_mk1
04-04-04, 02:59 PM
you are cool

Neil.
04-04-04, 03:11 PM
oh i wish i could be a bad ass like this guy!
And im sure you raced a police man to a speed camera and didnt get booked for speeding, yep, we all believe you!

cooper_nova
04-04-04, 07:54 PM
Me and mate out one night stopped at light eyeing up girlie in the next car to us. She was smilling and laughing. We found out why when police pulled up behind me and breathalised me for not having my lights on!

Got loads more stories like that.

Anyone else had any similar "experiences"?[/quote]

lets hear some more fella!

-Bruce-
04-04-04, 10:10 PM
:o lol nutter!!

cooper_nova
04-04-04, 10:39 PM
the best 1 i had was the day i passed my test i got a stern talking to and a warning that if i got caught doing it again i wud get booked for dangerous driving

i was down hasting 2hr's after passing me test and lit the front wheels up on a road just of the sea front, and the old bill were bhind me!! :o

they pulled me over and asked "wot woz all that in aid of?"
i said " my clutch is slipping and if i don't give it enough revs it stalls, and if i give it too many revs it spins up."

when in fact i was just giving it large!!!!(this was 6yrs ago and since then no run in's yet!!!!)
:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

srs1
04-04-04, 11:50 PM
hello!

www.roybacer.co.uk is on another site.
so do us all a favour and fuck off!

MechaT
06-04-04, 07:24 PM
OK Thanks evry1. Feel dumb now!! :oops:
It came out wrong. That was not an account of my hard gangster lifestyle. It was just a couple of examples of the stupid things I've done in my car in the past. Oh well

cooper_nova
06-04-04, 10:12 PM
:lol: :lol:

-Bruce-
06-04-04, 10:15 PM
:oops:

haha :lol: :lol:

Jack
07-04-04, 08:44 AM
lol there was one of those Police Action Stop Death Kill things on telly last nite... some copper pulled this dude over for doing nearly a ton on the motorway. His excuse was his wife needed a piss, so he was hurrying to the next service station (even tho, as the wooden top pointed out, he'd already passed a whole bunch of junctions). He sat in the back fo the car pleading with the copper to let him off for about 40 minutes.... and still got a ticket :lol:

...oh and the copper who was sat in the "high visibilty van" (i.e. unmarked white one with tiny blue writing on the side) said even he had three points on his license. For speeding! Pah.

cooper_nova
07-04-04, 11:14 AM
lol there was one of those Police Action Stop Death Kill things on telly last nite... some copper pulled this dude over for doing nearly a ton on the motorway. His excuse was his wife needed a p**s, so he was hurrying to the next service station (even tho, as the wooden top pointed out, he'd already passed a whole bunch of junctions). He sat in the back fo the car pleading with the copper to let him off for about 40 minutes.... and still got a ticket :lol:

...oh and the copper who was sat in the "high visibilty van" (i.e. unmarked white one with tiny blue writing on the side) said even he had three points on his license. For speeding! Pah.

lol i saw some of it, that focus that was wrapped round the lamp post made me laugh!!

Jack
07-04-04, 11:22 AM
Another ford to the scrappy! There is a God!

:lol:

cooper_nova
07-04-04, 11:24 AM
Another ford to the scrappy! There is a God!

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Dpnova
07-04-04, 12:22 PM
I saw that too, the bloke on the motorbike that killed his bird was bad due to crashing into the focus

cooper_nova
07-04-04, 01:07 PM
I saw that too, the bloke on the motorbike that killed his bird was bad due to crashing into the focus

yeah there weren't much left of that bandit!!

Jack
07-04-04, 01:12 PM

Silly t**t had duff brakes on his bike... yet he had the new ones in his bag... :roll:

typical that he survives and someone else gets killed :evil:

cooper_nova
07-04-04, 01:28 PM

Silly t**t had duff brakes on his bike... yet he had the new ones in his bag... :roll:

typical that he survives and someone else gets killed :evil:

yeah lol
my mates riding his zr7 wiv knackered front brakes and no rear brake!!(he sent the rear hose off so he cud get the right size)
:lol: :lol: :o :lol: :lol:

Ste_Nova
07-04-04, 04:29 PM
5 up driving round with masks on... managed 50mins before the armed responce unit caught us :lol:

had a copper chase me onto my drive once.... i did a smokey burnout on my drive got out and said to the copper..... "the tyres were legal when i pulled on the drive honest" :lol:

Dpnova
07-04-04, 04:33 PM
LOL did a burnout on the drive

cooper_nova
07-04-04, 11:51 PM
lol ste wot woz the outcome?????