PDA

View Full Version : wot should i do

totalnova
04-04-04, 12:12 AM
well since ive passed my test (mid feb) i had nothing but trouble with the car im thinking its cursed, so far its been towd costing me ?335 started moter is on its way out failed its mot on a few little things that all ad up and now its been stolen all in a month am i being told that im not supposed to be driving but the good news the police have recoverd it and towed it and wont give it back untill there finished doing all there shit in it (pretending there trying to catch the wankers) im just fed up all ready and wont ur advise but i love my nova but people just wanna nick it and things keep going wrong that i cant afford to pay for :( :( :(

Neil.
04-04-04, 12:49 AM
i know how u feel.
Maybe get rid and get a new one, so ppl wont know its yours and might leave it alone?

Why did it cost u ?335 to be towed?

totalnova
04-04-04, 12:59 AM
well i was taking my knob head friend to the job centre as i was getting sick of him being on thr doll since he was ASKED TO LEAVE his old job and i parked wot i thought was the job centre car park and when i got back the car was gon then i saw a a4 size sign saying clampin in process and so i rang the nomber and yep they had my car and being in london the arse monkey think they can charge wot ever they like and no my friend hasnt got a job yet

but i wont be beaton i thinking of maby getting a sr1.3/1.4 or a sri just need to find a decent one

cooper_nova
04-04-04, 01:09 AM
a m8 of mine knows of a h plate 1.4sr headgasket gone, t&t, offers

i got a number of the bloke selling it(if u want the # pm oh its in tonbridge kent)

totalnova
06-04-04, 03:57 PM
well good news got the car back today and when i opened the boot i was so suprised to see my amp and sub and my 6-9 still there, and when i opend the ash tray and found my 8 quid in the still it has given me all i need to get here looking her best again ive sorted the egnistion when down to the local vaux 15 quid just need to get to the scrappy and get me self a new window feels wierd driving it knowing sum tosser has been doing who knows wot in it but i must say the polise did a very good job found it very quickly ( b 4 i new it was goon) tryed to pull ova the knob who stole it. :lol: :D

Jack
06-04-04, 04:01 PM
First thing i'd do is 1) get an alarm, 2) get some very loud air horns, 3) wire alarm up to said very loud air horns, and finally 4) laugh when the little bastards try to steal it and shit themselves when the alarm goes off :lol:

Ste_Nova
06-04-04, 04:18 PM
just wire a hidden switch that put the horns on when the ignition is on :twisted:

Riggy
06-04-04, 05:01 PM
thats a fuckin good idea ste :D

cooper_nova
06-04-04, 10:25 PM
thats quality ste!

wud it b hard to do??

totalnova
07-04-04, 07:24 PM
right ive got my self a nice on off switch so could you please exsplain how this it to be done please as i am going to do this :wink:

Alex
08-04-04, 01:13 PM
find an ignition live and wire the switch to that and then onto the positive of the horn. simple