PDA

View Full Version : Southeners.....

Anonymous
08-06-01, 01:11 PM
Who is going to come to Southend this Saturday? Slimjim, Myself and the missus will be there, but who else? Are any of the usual lads gonna be there? Breeny can you get a lift down? Can I ask anymore questions? Southend has been gettin bigger and badder every week recently, so If the rain holds off we should be in for a big one.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
08-06-01, 01:14 PM
and there'll be loads of shandy drinking too lol

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise?

Anonymous
08-06-01, 01:17 PM
MC i dont think hardly anyone will be at Southend, ive heard on the grape vine that everyone is meeting at Basildon and then moving onto a differnt location ;) i can't come :( ive got 2 exams on Monday, need to do some cramming (revision)

Anonymous
08-06-01, 01:31 PM
I think u must be mistaken. Even if that happened, Southend would still be one of the largest cruises in the country.

Southend will go ahead, but instead of the normall stop in basildon on the way home, people will be moving to a new location. The police have put and end to Basildon after the carnage caused there a few weeks ago. Southend is normally 21:00ish to 01:00ish, and then everyone moves on to Basildon or wherever the new venue will be (possibly Lakeside) till the 04:00ish.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
08-06-01, 01:34 PM
you have mail mark :D

Anonymous
08-06-01, 02:17 PM
LMAO @ Ian.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
08-06-01, 02:25 PM
the meet is at 730ish till 830pm and only a few peeps know where its going to be held. have u not seen the flyers?

Anonymous
08-06-01, 04:40 PM
yeah pags right meet @ basildon McDonalds between 7.30 and 8.30 then ur lead to a secret location and there also is back up plans in-case the rozzers are @ the first location!

B-)

Anonymous
08-06-01, 05:25 PM
Ooooo cloak and dagger stuff.....

Anonymous
08-06-01, 09:09 PM
this would be fun!! mc it won't be at lakeside! shh cozzers may hear! damn bill

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*