PDA

View Full Version : WHO GOT THE NICEST LASS!!!

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:43 PM
Just an idea but why dont we all post in pic of lasses and vote whos got the smartest bird. My lass is up for dirty posses on me bonnet, but shes fuking mental and n e way she not dintin my panels! nor actully fuk it! i'll talk 2 her the nite. Party on ppl!!!

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:45 PM
sounds like a right slag to me

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:49 PM
and i would not post a pic of my g/f like that even if i did have one she has a bit more self respect than to do that

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:54 PM
you just want to start an arguement thread again you know there will always be some one who has something bad 2 say

Anonymous
06-06-01, 05:02 PM
i couldnt give a fuk wat n e 1 would say. if they've got that much of a problem then they can hunt me down and i'll kill them. She not a slag m8 and shed kill me if she knew i'd wrote that.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 05:39 PM
Bad idea, makes us single people feel shitty! I've given up on girls for a long time!
D1cko

Anonymous
06-06-01, 05:50 PM
same ere dicko,although Im waiting on this redhead to finish her bf so she can go out with me,dont know if it will happen,but she seems quite into me-a bit of a funny story-all my girlies have been funny situations actually,know how to pick em dont i?-I go into camp mode(for some reason,not gay,just camp acting) with girlies I dont know-n they love my stoopidness,or hate me loads,their loss anyways I think(well,hope n pray)I agree with you dicko,being single sux bigtime,and everytime I give up on em,something happens,then nothing,its a depressing circle...I'll get me coat actually...

Anonymous
06-06-01, 05:57 PM
I don't mind being single. Means i can do what i like and have fun trying to find the right girl.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 06:03 PM
Slammed gsi the only reason you want people to post pics of there bird's is so you can have hand shany's other them. Anyway my bird would win. Not that i would post her pics for some sort of cheap competition like a dog would be entered in(does'nt seem like you have much respect for your girlfriend). So i dont think it is a good idea either.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 06:25 PM
i did have a nice bird but she gave me a head f**k and now she is going to get an even bigger one as revenge ha ha aha ha ha ah

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
06-06-01, 08:15 PM
girls? wots that?

Anonymous
06-06-01, 08:18 PM
Who wants to talk bout girls? Afta meeting who i thought was the right girl she dumped her b/f of 2 yrs for me! Only to realise 2 months l8r she loves him more than me!!!!

MY CAR WILL BE IN MAX POWER!!!

Anonymous
06-06-01, 08:59 PM
Gonna turn into a woman bashing post now is it?

Anonymous
06-06-01, 09:17 PM
Quoting dicko "I've given up on girls for a long time!"
you better go and get in the boyfriend forum with davo hahahahaha roflmao!
some people just set themselves up hehehehe

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 09:18 PM
Quoting dicko "I've given up on girls for a long time!"
you better go and get in the boyfriend post with davo hahahahaha roflmao!
some people just set themselves up hehehehe

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
06-06-01, 10:55 PM
sorry to this m8, but r u just trying to make a civil war on here or sumthing,

y post stupid topics like this, every novaload peep is gonna say that there bird is the fittest, me for 1 i think mine is well fit, but just leave it at that
no more of these posts

chris

:) u dont ask u dont get!!!!! :)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 10:57 PM
just got out o a 2 year relationship. its the best thing ever, can work on me car as much as wan now with no nagging about it. and go on the pull everynite

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:03 PM
LOL.

On the pull every night. That'll soon pass. It is nice to be able to do whatever you want without question.

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:28 PM
well i think i need to find a new one as i am currently suffering from a headfuck situation.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
07-06-01, 08:08 AM
Micky I have one for sale, low milage, no service history, twin funbags, seat bolsters are getting a bit saggy, and I have great trouble getting the rear hatch to work sometimes. But other than that it's in good working order. ;).

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:14 AM
lol

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:14 AM
LMAO @ Paul's reply.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:31 AM
The simple answer to this thread is "probably someone else".

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:41 AM
slammed_gsi...lol...another 'catalyst' thread...lmao

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-06-01, 11:15 AM
jesus christ , have you all been treated badly by women or what? everyone is so bitter towards women , theyre great you just gotta know how to keep them in check. I have the fittest bird anyway( ive got about 15 to choose from)

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
07-06-01, 11:22 AM
*Ged ducks incase Blondie's head explodes, after all, it is getting big*

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-06-01, 11:49 AM
well it looks like i didnt look after mine enough and spent way to much time and money on the car and now shes fucked off.
bastard :(

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
07-06-01, 12:02 PM
Not all women are evil.....:(

Anonymous
07-06-01, 12:04 PM
Anyways.....why hasn't MC posted on here yet? X-(

Anonymous
08-06-01, 09:52 AM
hahahaa @ mcs bird.

For gods sake, cant you see, all those that are geting pissed off with womena re the ones that go to cruises at weekends. Now correct me if im wrong its not the greatest way to meet lass's. Cruising sux if you want a bird, they will look at you and go "sad bastard" get out and spend that petrol money on a night out with ya mates. I think a novaload clubbing night is in order!

:) Tiger Woods y'all! :)

Anonymous
08-06-01, 10:02 AM
better still, go out on Friday nights with mates etc, cruise Saturday and Sunday nights :D btw i go to cruises and stuff and i'm not pissed off with women! ;)

Anonymous
08-06-01, 10:03 AM
wouldnt be at one of your gay clubs which you frequent would it davo?

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
08-06-01, 10:16 AM
lmao @ Ian :p

Anonymous
08-06-01, 10:38 AM
I`ve been ordered to say that I have got the nicest lass, so "I`ve got the nicest lass"

She`s way cool, she farts and burps like a bloke!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
08-06-01, 11:02 AM
LMAO @ MC.

Davo.

Cruising coz we're pissed of with women?

Who says you can't pull at cruises? The lasses who go to cruises like modified cars that's why they are there. Must be the Pug and the Childseat that puts em off.

Anonymous
08-06-01, 11:04 AM
or the safari suspension lol

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
08-06-01, 11:09 AM
MC - i dont see any post in the "whos got the nicest boyfriend" thread from donna.....
i wouldnt be standing for that, ordering you to post in here but she hasn't posted for you!

Put your foot down and show her who wears the trousers in your house, are you a man or a mouse?
lmao
(ian waiting for a "squeek" responce from mc lol)

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
08-06-01, 11:13 AM
i really cant be raed to go into it. The lasses that go to cruises are "generally" all slags that like blokes cos of there car.

now i know some of you women will say thats unfair but, i am not talking about you, i am just thinking of what happened at the stoke cruise i went to.

2 lasses went up to 2 guys and said can we have a ride in your car?

the guys reponse NO!

girls: We'll fuck you?

Guys: ok then

now me and my mate were absolutely pissin oursleves at that.

Now if all you lass's / lads start slaggin me off cos i said that tha tthen you are obviousily hurt by my comments and understand that they are true. :p

Anonymous
08-06-01, 11:15 AM
covered myself quite well there i thought.

Anonymous
08-06-01, 11:23 AM
Davo and another of his Infinity + 1 type argument finishers.

YAWN!

Anonymous
08-06-01, 12:33 PM
what u mean fenix?

[-cruelty.gif-] Does ian beat youths?

Anonymous
08-06-01, 12:45 PM
it means you do the same thing on every post!

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
08-06-01, 12:46 PM
i give my opinion m8. Is that not the point oh im so so sorry.

[-cruelty.gif-]
Does ian beat youths?

Anonymous
08-06-01, 01:17 PM
yeah yeah its the if you disagree its cos you are scared line or the if you are upset its cos you know its true lines that u use to cause arguments.

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise?

Anonymous
08-06-01, 02:34 PM
well I think I have a different nicest lass every weekend!!! and I dont care if they are a slapper or not, so long as they are sexy and up for a shag!!!! wahooooooooooo

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
08-06-01, 02:36 PM
and one other thing aswell, they have to hate commitment!!!!! too much trouble!!!

Anonymous
08-06-01, 02:46 PM
Nowt wrong with commitment mate.

As long as you can get them to commit to the odd weekend here and there.

LMAO

Anonymous
08-06-01, 02:53 PM
LMAO!!! so true!!

Anonymous
08-06-01, 06:34 PM
I've definatley got the nicest bird she doesnt complain about me playing with my car to much, and she drives ma around when it's fucked. And to cap it all off she even gets me pissed every now and again. TOP BIRD and she's fit, cant go wrong:D