PDA

View Full Version : My trusty Nova

Anonymous
06-06-01, 03:33 PM
ok, even though I'm on about getting a different car etc. I must say my Nova is ace.

I did'nt realise until the other day that my MOT was up, so I didnt have much time to check everything over myself. I booked it in for today and to my suprise it passed without a fault! Ive been driving it for about 3 months without touching it, just checking oil and washing it :D

Even though I moan about it being too bumpy and noisey its a cool car, and them two things are my fault anyway :)

Thank you Vauxhall

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
06-06-01, 03:49 PM
Know what you mean Kev, sometimes I get really fed up with my Nova, and then I'll floor it one day or drive like a nutter for a while and I'll have a nice big grin on my face and think, I love my car :)

Jim.

P.S. For those of you that think, "but your cars only a 1.4", it still seems quick to me ;)

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:04 PM
I've driven my car for 25 miles last month. And the rest of the time its been off the road.

But i know when it is back on the road i'll love it again.

For those of you that think, "but your cars only a 1.4", TRY ME!

LOL

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:16 PM
But ur cars only a 1.4 fenix, and i wont try u cuz uv probly been used like the rest!!!!
D1cko

Anonymous
06-06-01, 04:24 PM
LMAO @ Dicko

Knew someone would come out with a comment like that, just didn't think it would be you.

Didn't realise you were hiding in the novaload closet too.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
06-06-01, 08:47 PM
so when i get a 1.3sport dicko you won't be trying :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
06-06-01, 09:22 PM
what with this and the post in the girlfriend thread too, watch your arses dickos about lol

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
08-06-01, 03:22 PM
Always knew dicko was gay, spose thats why he leaves his paintwork pink rather than polishing it up so it's the right colour, fookin pansyboy :)