PDA

View Full Version : chinese all ya can eat

Nova~Lolly
01-04-04, 10:34 PM
just got bk from a chinese all you can eat at a place in sheffield.there was me n andreas and two other couples.was well good really only ?7.50.i had 2 n a half plates of alsorts of random food(mainly chicken chow mein)love that.and a massive bowl of fruit piled up and a chocolate gateau. feel quite full but ate sensibly at a random pace .it was kinda lads v lasses and u can guess who won.us lasses ended up keeping all our food down and felt full but ok,whereas the lads well they just troffed about 6 plates down plus 2/3 puddings then dash off to the toilets to mong it all back up.lmao i ask you what was the point.so after all that a nice steady BUMPY ride round sheffield city centre just about finished the evening off.
please note,the lads are now looking very fat and green.hehehe

Neil.
01-04-04, 11:04 PM
Was it called One, near a big bridge where trams go over, opposite Pods fordge swimming pool?

If it is ive been there, well nice! But the people working there walk around and watch u like a hawk until uve finished your plate and take it, you can get another plate tho.

I liked the Mr whippy vanilla and choco icecream that comes out fo the same hole to make cool paterns :D

Nova~Lolly
01-04-04, 11:08 PM
Was it called One, near a big bridge where trams go over, opposite Pods fordge swimming pool?

If it is ive been there, well nice! But the people working there walk around and watch u like a hawk until uve finished your plate and take it, you can get another plate tho.

I liked the Mr whippy vanilla and choco icecream that comes out fo the same hole to make cool paterns :D
yeah it was and the ppl that work there kept taking our plates away before we had even finished. and that tram bridge thingy.andreas was sick over lmao,bless him,u should see him now,he looks pregnant!
brilliant place tho would deffo go again sometime.
and i dint have mr whippy(i prefer propper ice cream) but others did and it was strawberry this time.

wisewood
02-04-04, 12:35 AM
lmfao you'll never look right in one of those skimpy novaload online tops if you keep eating like that.

rachaelrebekah
02-04-04, 09:31 AM
ive been to that place!! didnt really like that much ended up with food poisoning afterwards!! least to say my mate finished off what i didnt eat and went back for thirds!! I was only on firsts!!! :lol: :lol:

?Marty?
02-04-04, 04:19 PM
i'm from the schooll of thought that you get what you pay for. so fuck knows what you were eating for ?7.50, but it certainly wasn't chicken. And god only knows how old it was. lol

Nova~Lolly
02-04-04, 07:15 PM
lmfao you'll never look right in one of those skimpy novaload online tops if you keep eating like that.
oh but i dont put weight on,lmao i always stay between 7 n half and 8 stone.nomatter what i eat
food was delicious tho!!!!!! wud reccomend(cant spell) it to anybody.
rach m8. sorry u got food poisoning.we all seemed to be ok except yorkie n jen wenta bit green ,and andy monged everywhere but appart from that.lmao