PDA

View Full Version : FAO Paulo 1chop

Anonymous
08-06-01, 10:10 AM
paul mate, i've just read the Nova Trader and nearly feel off my chair in disbelief :O:O:O whats goin on mate! why u getting rid of the mota mate? new project planned?

Anonymous
08-06-01, 10:54 AM
Ged, it upsets me to talk about it, but basically. MONEY, a house, 2cars, a wife and possibly a kid in the near future! Something has to give :(. Also some twat has complained about me parking in the locked compound at work (kin twat **** X-( ) it is the final straw I can't park it in Leeds everyday it wouldn't last a week :(. Looks like I'll be getting a scooter :(, or reliant robin for comuting:'> , do you know any good insurance companies for scooters Ged ;)(only joking). Leather back seat used once swap for pram ;).

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
08-06-01, 11:32 AM
sad to hear it mate...

I would get a scooter mate! modern pug one's have race engines that are watercooled...my bike mechanic guy that services mine was telling me...de-restrict them and your looking at 50mph (like mine ;))

and some modern scooters look class, they have lost their "pedal and pop" image...

you can get finance on one that costs about ?8 a week or summit, really, really cheap...and u can cut your journey time in half, if not less by filtering through traffic...

everyone will be driving them soon, they are quick, reliable, V V V cheap...the price of petrol these days is shocking :O

I think thats your best option mate...

and good luck with the kid...get him a minature nova to play around with from an early age...lol...teach him how do a 2.0 8v engine transplant before he can even talk...;)

Anonymous
08-06-01, 11:42 AM
Yeh but with the reliant robin I don't get wet or cold, it's bike tax ect, and I will get respect from everyone :'>. Quote the wife " your not parking it on the drive, no way". "you will have to hide it in the garrage". As for the kid TECHNICAL LEGO it kin ace.

For sale 2.0 8v nova ?2500 ono. :(