PDA

View Full Version : What shud i do?

Rick Draper
01-04-04, 04:05 PM
Car is coming along but what shud i do for wheels, the 17" dare V1's are stripped and i was going to just get them painted a differnet colour but i am hovering and am not sure if i shud just get some different wheels?

Jack
01-04-04, 04:08 PM
Anthratcite! Don't really think white would suit the V1's. And they are a nice wheel so keep them!

-Bruce-
01-04-04, 04:17 PM
i would say they are nice wheels so maybe anthrocite!! but saing that matt black may be nice on the red car :? :?

Jim
01-04-04, 04:24 PM
I was half expecting a "Shall I scrap it" "Break it" or Keep it" poll since it's April fools day ;)

I can do some photoshop images of your wheels in those different colours if you want? Then you can have a look and see what you think works best.

I think I've got some pics of your car with the V1's on them, so I'll do it from those.

MSN me later tonight if you're about and not too busy getting pissed ;)

Jim

elsey197
01-04-04, 04:32 PM
I say white as too many people have Anthratcite :roll: :lol:

Dpnova
01-04-04, 05:32 PM
Def keep the dares they look really good

Rick Draper
01-04-04, 05:40 PM
I was half expecting a "Shall I scrap it" "Break it" or Keep it" poll since it's April fools day ;)

I can do some photoshop images of your wheels in those different colours if you want? Then you can have a look and see what you think works best.

I think I've got some pics of your car with the V1's on them, so I'll do it from those.

MSN me later tonight if you're about and not too busy getting p**s ;)

Jim

Kool thanks Jim i shud be online later on as having a night in before i get proper lashed tomorrow night :lol:

The wheels i have been looking at would look mint but i have having problems sourcing them in the width and offset i want. Rick

Dpnova
01-04-04, 05:41 PM
what wheels are they or are they a secret

Rick Draper
01-04-04, 05:47 PM
what wheels are they or are they a secret

Very secret but i dont think i can source a set of them :cry: :cry: :cry: Rick

jkhilton
01-04-04, 05:49 PM
offsets confuse the hell out of me!! could you not get a set with the wrong offset and have them machined???? or is that not possible?

John

Rick Draper
01-04-04, 05:51 PM
offsets confuse the hell out of me!! could you not get a set with the wrong offset and have them machined???? or is that not possible?

John

I cud do but the biggest problem is i need 7*17's and all i can get in the wheel i want is 7.5"*17. Rick

jkhilton
01-04-04, 05:57 PM
screaming out for a wide arch kit then ;)

lmao! only be another 2 years off the road while you sorted every last detail of the wide arch kit though!!! :lol:

John

Jim
01-04-04, 08:46 PM
Rick, I can't find the CD with the pics of your car on it :( Are you able to send me a couple of pics?

Cheers

Jim

Rick Draper
01-04-04, 09:10 PM
screaming out for a wide arch kit then ;)

lmao! only be another 2 years off the road while you sorted every last detail of the wide arch kit though!!! :lol:

John

Not a chance there is a fucking wide arch kit going near my cars shell. They are the wrongest thing ever to be invented for a nova and whoever made them first shood be taken outside and shot :lol: John i am shocked you thought i would even think about violating my car in such a way :roll:

Jim i will send you some pics now. Rick

Jules
02-04-04, 11:32 AM
Gloss black, failing that matt black, failing that Anthracite (But black would look better!! :wink: )

Rick Draper
02-04-04, 06:07 PM
A decision has been made i think and well it shud look mint if it comes off :lol: :lol: Might delay it some more though just as it was all coming together! Rick

Chris
02-04-04, 06:22 PM
Did you manage to get the turbo sorted out for it rick?

Rick Draper
02-04-04, 06:34 PM
Did you manage to get the turbo sorted out for it rick?

Yes its on its way to me right at this moment :lol: :lol: Shud be hear early next week all going well. Rick