PDA

View Full Version : Best Car on Novaload

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:58 AM
Right i knoiw its prob a difficult decisiona and each have there own merits. But in your own opinions which do you reckon the best shed i mean nova is on novaload. That funky yellow one looks ace. Ians, well ian So in my
opinoin, SCOTT GILFILLAN'S VAUXHALL NOVA SR looks the best.

Also on a sub vote, who do you think will win big brother?

i think it will be brian. (and before you all say it its not cos ihes gay, well it prob is and he would bitch slap the lot of you for voting for him, i think he is piss funny) So
brain

cheers

Captain Buzz Lightyear

:) Tiger Woods y'all! :)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 12:33 PM
without looking at the new ones cos i haven't had time, i will say davos pug!
its great for getting the shopping in, clears speedbumps easily with the safari suspension and is nice and sensible!
will you be selling it when you get banned lol?

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
04-06-01, 01:09 PM
Hard to Pick an overall best one.

But faves are.

Ians. Scares the living shit out of you when you see it in your rear view mirror approaching quickly.

Declan Burkes. One of the cleanest i've seen. Stuck with the standard bodywork and made it look class. Plus 1.6 16v on throttlebodies, nice.

Andy Bishops. Nice clean ex-valver. You'd swear it was just a GSI.

Ste's. 2l in 1.2 shell. Cheeky. Gotta be the most fun anyones ever had in a nova.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 01:10 PM
oh Forgot

MC's this guy knows how to get maximum speed out of a small engined nova. When he says bare shell, he means it!

Anonymous
04-06-01, 01:12 PM
lol @ fenix

Anonymous
04-06-01, 01:17 PM
i agree with fenix, but he missed howell jones' out, quality! nice and clean, stylish but simple. lots of nice little touches. photos dont do it justice.

Stupid bright paint jobs just dont do it for me davo, i couldn't have a bright orange car sorry but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-06-01, 01:56 PM
lmao @ ian, well ians car is a fine example of your B&Q shed. There is no need for it to clear speed humps cos it cant move (driveshaft haahahaha), and it has a single wiper to clear the window of spiders and to give the strimmer and lawnmowers a nice view. lol

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:13 PM
i like cool colours cos it gives a senseof individuality. AS soon as i can afford it my car is gonna be bright err, CHROME!

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:28 PM
In case you wonder what davo is on...its drugs!, no seriously he sent text messages to everyone at mk saying ALL novas are sheds!
good move davo!

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:25 PM
lmao, ian you should be on them B&Q adverts. Oh no thats not a good idea, cos your too close to the cash registers, force of habit will get you thrown in jail. lmao

Differing opinons ian, you think pugs are shit, i think novas are sheds. Fair deal. say no more.

lmao

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:30 PM
you think novas are sheds eh?
i think you might need to be removed from novaload for that statement

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:32 PM
heehee

but pugs really are shite dayvo!

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:36 PM
yes i do ste. As i have had one i can judge. Ian has only had a nova so he can't possible judge.

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:45 PM
because i am not stupid enough to buy another inferior car.

This calls for cp i think, more cars than anyone and now has a nova! any opions cp?

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:09 PM
Back on topic:

that yellow nova is v. stylish but I think a more subtle colour wud stop ppl tekkin the piss

And as for BB... Whoever gets their tits out the most shud win (so that'll be brian cuz he's one big tit :D )

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:24 PM
I`ve had a 205 and a Nova. Both cars have similar characteristics. The 205 rusted less, yet the engine was a shite design. Who in their right mind lays an engine back at 60 degrees just to make it difficult to get to the top end. The engines rattle like fuck and the engine and gearbox share the same oil.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:45 PM
brian isnt a tit, he gets away with blue murder cos hes gay. lol

yea i spose the yellow is mad, but you would remember it if you saw it yea?

Anonymous
04-06-01, 06:39 PM
im afriad im gonna have to blow ians trumpet.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
05-06-01, 12:43 AM
back on topic again.. lol, I like that new breeze blue car on evo's too.. clean styling but maybe diff wheels wud be nicer :D

And wasn't that yellow 1.8sr thing on the autotrader a coupla weeks back for like 4k? heh

Anonymous
05-06-01, 09:06 AM
Got to be Mark Sealeys Gte-the bad boy bonnet looks wicked. The engraved cavvy door handles are the mutz nutz, the interior rocks, and against my better judgement i absoloutly love the green colour!!
Flushed tailgate-also cool. Would have this car over any other :D Also BRIAN is funny, im wondering if him and josh will be getting up to homo jiggery pokery?? LOL :D

Anonymous
05-06-01, 10:03 AM
disgusted @ Micky :O

PURE FILTH...lmao

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
05-06-01, 10:41 AM
yea josh and brian gonnna get it onnnnnnn. Gonna be quality. lol. You see how nurinda kicked brians arse at the fight yesterday!

Anonymous
05-06-01, 11:05 AM
never knew you were like that micky :D only kidding mate

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
05-06-01, 05:06 PM
i wouldn't mind havin that yellow nova! its a nice motor! :D

Anonymous
05-06-01, 06:11 PM
MC'S IS BESTEST!

Anonymous
05-06-01, 07:28 PM
i agree with donna :D (cos i am gonna be needing his help soon ;) )

Anonymous
06-06-01, 02:47 AM
SCOTTS LOOKS THE BEST BY FAR

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:13 AM
I do prefer subtle styling & nice engine mods, but that green beastie kicks ass!

Also, i like pugs, i would have a 106 GTi anyday, still wouldnt mind 205/309 1900 GTi. Thinkin bout changing car next year, looking into Punto GT Turbo, Nova GSi, 106 Quicksilver.

Its simple, everyone has their own tastes, i like most hot hatches, but there are a few i dislike, for example, saxos, fiat ceekychentos and other dodgy ones.

End of the day, its up to you, like wot u like & u will get dissed for it, diss wot u hate & u will get dissed for it, u cant win!

Peace out NovaBods! :D

Anonymous
06-06-01, 06:08 PM
Ians car then
Mickys then
Jon griggs old one

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
06-06-01, 10:36 PM
After much thought I've come to the conclusion that there's no such thing.
It aint a level playing field as its easier for older blokes (not mentioning any names needles to say!) to have "better" cars.
They're all Novas and are all unique and most people use them to express themselves to 1 degree or another and that's what counts!
Big up the Nova massif as you youngsters say!
:D:D:D

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:06 PM
Use cars to express themselves.

Does that mean Ian is fat and aggressive, Ste is a wolf in sheeps clothing and MC is a lightweight?

LOL

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:11 PM
Oh and i'm a piece of shit that looks ok from afar and just refuses to work?

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:16 PM
Err not exactly what I was meaning. BTW what r u driving these days?:D lol

Anonymous
06-06-01, 11:24 PM
Well when it's working i've got a 1.4 sr. But it hasn't been working for much of the month.

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:08 AM
Sorry to hear about your valve Fenix, How did u bend it?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:29 AM
Courtenays fault. Poor workmanship on my cam.

The pin that connects to the cam pulley came out. So crankshaft was spinning and cam wasn't. Looks like the valve hit a piston. Luckily the piston isn't damaged.

Gonna get on the phone to Bill today to get a new one.

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:36 AM
Sorry m8, didn`t realise that you had actually used the cam b4 u noticed the pin was missing. Good luck. I`d be interested to hear your full tech spec m8, if you got any spare time can you e-mail it to me?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
07-06-01, 09:49 AM
No pin was there to start with. It came out after 25 miles.

Anonymous
07-06-01, 10:44 AM
Has this just happened fenix? bugger eh!
what did i tell you about courtenay!

they are crap! why do you think the name changed to courtenay sport and they got a new owner!

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
07-06-01, 10:46 AM
Ian, I`ve had no problem with the stuff I got from em.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
08-06-01, 10:06 AM
well i know plenty of stories about them, but we'll leave them for another time!

also they didn't half bullsh## me when i phone them, told me a complete pack of lies which i knew were incorrect. told me that you dont need heavy duty shafts ever, and that jon shields car ran 235bhp ALL last year with standard shafts! i know for a fact it was never 235 until this year.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
08-06-01, 10:29 AM
All i'll say is shit happens.

Just seems to be picking on me this month

LOL