PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo mr clifford pays off!!

Anonymous
05-06-01, 12:19 PM
well today in broad daylight, yes broad daylight. some kind inDUHvidual decided to scredriver my driver lock and get in the car. well everything is in there still so the alarm that everyone sed was a waste of money has in my opinion payed off!!!

the only bugger is i have to get a new set of locks, and barrel now but hey.
i fancy central locking but not 100% sure what car to get em from, but thats a techy question and i will read the archives

TWOcers 0 Mr Cambridge 1
ha ha ha ha and ill find em and they will meet mr 24" breaker bar. and if i do break it halfords will replace it hee hee

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
05-06-01, 12:28 PM
Nice 1 mate! ;)

Anonymous
05-06-01, 12:35 PM
Yeah. But the bastards always manage to do some damage before it goes off. My mate had a sideskirt ripped off the side of his astra gsi on sat night. we were out within 5 secs of alarm going off but the twats still got away.

I want an alarm with a "scally within 10ft" detector.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
05-06-01, 03:11 PM
you could get cctv outside your house or something, I am going to get a cheap cctv thing for my dads house, they were selling them at makro a while back for about ?30 for the camera and all conections.

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
05-06-01, 03:12 PM
don't put the locks back in, remove them altogether, most people know that Nova locks are crap !!!

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
05-06-01, 03:22 PM
yep ill second that...nova locks are shite, got all my ICe nicked over a week ago but......im getting it all back end of the week thanks to a freind of mind having kind words with the TWOC'er

Anonymous
05-06-01, 03:34 PM
nice 1 cambridge! next time make sure the bastards dont get away. fuckin is right!!!

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
05-06-01, 03:47 PM
if you catch em , hammer nails into their heads screaming 'THIS ONE'S FOR BLONDIE YOU BIYATCH'

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
05-06-01, 03:52 PM
M8, get it delocked with remote central locking, i had my 1st nova broken into twice in a year, i've had my sr and leave the stereo face on all the time, its never been touched! Silly fuckers only know how to barrel a car, there so dumb!!
D1cko

Anonymous
05-06-01, 06:09 PM
Sorry to hear that Cambridge - at least you didn't lose anything!!

I'm beginning to get a little worried where I leave my motor now..I hate tealeaves!!

Ben.

Anonymous
05-06-01, 06:38 PM
just dont leave it in wales where car theiving seems to be taught in schools!!!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
05-06-01, 07:45 PM
The bastards can't even get near my car coz of the Clifford proximity sensor...works a treat :) 'piss off or i'll make some real noise'

:)

Anonymous
05-06-01, 08:22 PM
talkin of security cameras... there's a bloke in my area has got a fake one just below the drainpipe on his house. Looks real though cos you see all the wires etc going into the house

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
05-06-01, 08:28 PM
i have a reall cctv and a clifford with sense and tell waiting to go on lol
anyone know how to change the voice from "back away or the alarm will sound"
to "get the fuck away from my car!"

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
05-06-01, 09:11 PM
Just watch out though m* as they could always come back for another go!

Anonymous
06-06-01, 12:18 AM
i was thinking of going back tomorrow and leaving it there but take the breaker bar out with me. hee hee