Rach
29-03-04, 09:18 PM
lol

-Bruce-
29-03-04, 09:43 PM
haha :lol: very funny!!

peester
29-03-04, 09:59 PM
that rain one; blimmey... at sea as well...

?Marty?
29-03-04, 10:20 PM
i WAS kinda hoping to see pics of The Hoff surfing.

Riggy
29-03-04, 10:21 PM
:D

blingmachine
29-03-04, 10:31 PM
i WAS kinda hoping to see pics of The Hoff surfing.

Would'nt we all :lol:

Gazza14SR
30-03-04, 12:10 AM
i'd be more bothered about the shark than the wave on the surfing one :o

badnova
30-03-04, 12:40 AM
just imagine being there near it like that

scary really

scott.parker
30-03-04, 12:48 AM
there good but the 3rd on must be photoshoped..

scott

badnova
30-03-04, 12:50 AM
got to be no one could like that ..............could they

Dpnova
30-03-04, 09:22 AM
Thats what my arms like :lol:

Alex
30-03-04, 09:51 AM
hate to tell you, but that is not a shrk in the first pic, its a dolphin. You can tell by the tail fin. Sharks have vertical ones, while dolphins have horizontal ones

Dpnova
30-03-04, 09:53 AM
I had an argument with my dad over that picture over wether it was photoshopped or not :?

Gazza14SR
30-03-04, 11:36 AM
hate to tell you, but that is not a shrk in the first pic, its a dolphin. You can tell by the tail fin. Sharks have vertical ones, while dolphins have horizontal ones

:oops: :oops:

U sure? looks well like a shark

Jack
30-03-04, 11:40 AM
yep its a dolphin. Seen it a few times on the net. I *think* the one of the cloud is photoshopped...

(edit) thought so: http://www.snopes.com/photos/isabel.asp (/edit)

Alex
30-03-04, 05:00 PM
http://www.whitesharktrust.org/media/photo5/kurtjones1.jpg
Shows the "Shark" a few seconds earlier. Definately a dolphin

badnova
30-03-04, 06:21 PM
defo a shark
dolphins aint that big are they

scott.parker
30-03-04, 06:31 PM
no it is a dolphin, and

Road_knight76: i thought it looked a bit iffy mate too.. so there all fake really..

scott :)

Alex
30-03-04, 07:46 PM
defo a shark
FFS look at the tail. Completely different. Also If you still think it is a shark, what sort of shark do you think it is? A great white has a completely different shaped dorsel fin, which is much larger than the one i the picture and also is slightly less curved. It also is the wrong body shape to be a tiger shark (and also the tiger would have a lighter shadow than that pic). Bull sharks are almost the same shape, but are a fair bit smaller than the fish/mammal in this picture (Dolphins are bigger than Bull sharks) and also they prefer esturies and deep rivers to the beaches. No other shark is really close to that size and is that shape, therefore by process of elimination, combined with the fact that I know it IS a dolphin, brings me to the conclusion that this is a real picture of a dolphin smimming.
<------ I know my sharks and am a shark geek

Gazza14SR
30-03-04, 08:17 PM
defo a shark
FFS look at the tail. Completely different. Also If you still think it is a shark, what sort of shark do you think it is? A great white has a completely different shaped dorsel fin, which is much larger than the one i the picture and also is slightly less curved. It also is the wrong body shape to be a tiger shark (and also the tiger would have a lighter shadow than that pic). Bull sharks are almost the same shape, but are a fair bit smaller than the fish/mammal in this picture (Dolphins are bigger than Bull sharks) and also they prefer esturies and deep rivers to the beaches. No other shark is really close to that size and is that shape, therefore by process of elimination, combined with the fact that I know it IS a dolphin, brings me to the conclusion that this is a real picture of a dolphin smimming.
<------ I know my sharks and am a shark geek

^^^^^ ill leave it to the expert.

TBH though, the first thing that came into my head was a shark, didnt even think of anything eklse.

Alex
30-03-04, 08:20 PM
Yeah I thought that as well at first. Would be so much better if it were a shark

Alex
30-03-04, 08:26 PM
LOL i bet im pissing people off with my shark knowledge now

Same fish/mammal taken just before other one
The fin deffo belongs to a dolphin
http://www.santacruzx.com/gallery/pacifica/04-28-02-GreyWhales/image/dsc02151.jpg

Stuart
30-03-04, 08:39 PM
NERRRRD

still even though its a doloponin (deliberate) im sure youd still cak yer wetsuit seeing that lol

Gazza14SR
30-03-04, 10:03 PM
NERRRRD

still even though its a doloponin (deliberate) im sure youd still cak yer wetsuit seeing that lol

Just about to say that. If i saw that fin in the sea id be like eeeer ok time to go!

Its good that u know mate just in case for the future,

Gaz

blingmachine
31-03-04, 12:38 AM
i hardly think if you were surfing that you would hang around to look at its bloody fin, i know would'nt hang around :lol:

Very impressive knowlage you have there on sharks alex :wink: , Know much about dags? :lol:

Alex
31-03-04, 01:25 PM
no, nothing about dags :lol:
But I do like periwinkle blue

I was swimming in the sea in Calafornia a few years ago and I saw 2 fin comming out of the water about 50 metres away. They were only dolphins but still everyone got out of the water.

By the time im 30 I want to have gone diving with some great whites. I think they are amazing animals.

Dpnova
31-03-04, 01:27 PM
Im planning on swimming with dolphins when i go on holiday later this year

Alex
31-03-04, 01:33 PM
Cool, i wouldnt mind doing that as well. Lets just hope they are dolphins lol.

Dpnova
31-03-04, 01:34 PM
LMFAO i swear they are sharks :roll: :roll: :lol:

?Marty?
31-03-04, 06:34 PM
it's simple. the surfer woul dprobably know the difference, and would not be swimming in the direction he is if it was a shark anyway.

also, most sharks wont attack a human unprovoked.

Stuart
31-03-04, 06:44 PM
but would swearing at a shark like dpnova suggests provoke it?

Alex
01-04-04, 01:20 PM
also, most sharks wont attack a human unprovoked.

A great white may attack a surfer believing him to be a seal but will usually let go once it has realised its mistake (You will probably have losst a limb though lol).
A bull shark is most likely to attack humans(they are bastards) although you are not likely to die, just loose a limb.

You should be ok with most other sharks, except maybe the tiger if it is very hungry