PDA

View Full Version : Photo's from MK >>>>

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:28 PM
I just got my photo's back from MK !!! There are some good ones. Kev, or Breeny, SlimJim do you want me to send them in so you can put them on the site ???

I also have some of Dan_69's Nova on the way to MK parked in a wall !!! It was quite a bad smash actually, the cars completely written off and he left the scene in an ambulance, along with his 2 mates that were in the car with him. Damn shame because it was relly nice, he had spent alot of money on it !!

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:35 PM
If you could send us some pics of the day Damian, I wouldn't mind having a look. I'll talk to Breeny to see if he's gonna do a report for the day, if not, I don't mind doing it. Kev's the man to ask if you want them on the site, I don't think Kev'll have a problem with that though.

Cheers, Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:42 PM
I have just got to get my scanner set up and get em on the PC, I'll try and get round to it tonight.

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 05:12 PM
Ok, no hurry mate. As soon as I get the pics I took downloaded I'll start sending them out to whoever wants thtem, unfortunatley I didn't take as many as I wanted :(

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
04-06-01, 07:07 PM
yup Jim, i don't mind doing a report, with a bit of help :D Damian, would be good if you could send em me mate, Jim could you send your pics awell buddy, i'll send em to kev through ftp again. cheeeeers lads.

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:00 PM
i want pics

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:13 PM
can you send me some pics too m8
thanks

[-itchscratch.gif-]

www.perpetualbliss.net

Anonymous
05-06-01, 09:30 AM
ai me too

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
05-06-01, 10:27 AM
All of you who have replied, I have sent you 9 pictures, I will try and send some more when I have the time o.k.

Damian

Anonymous
05-06-01, 10:42 AM
Launch some my way damian. :) cheers m8

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
05-06-01, 11:03 AM
nice one Mr Coull. just got mine :D

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
05-06-01, 11:04 AM
just got them cheers buddy, ive got about 40 pictures now! :D

Anonymous
05-06-01, 11:10 AM
oh yeh and if anyone else has got any pictures that were taken (and you would like em in a report) could you please email them me. cheers :D

Anonymous
05-06-01, 11:17 AM
i have mailed you breeny and damian re uploading photos

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
05-06-01, 11:40 AM
I have mailed you back Ian, I cant get in via that link you sent me ?

Anonymous
05-06-01, 11:43 AM
Send some my way pls.

Anonymous
05-06-01, 12:10 PM
there all on the server now, damien - ive uploaded the ones you sent me aswell.

Anonymous
05-06-01, 03:13 PM
aiiii !