PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone

Anonymous
04-06-01, 09:08 AM
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that made the effort to come to MK yesterday. I think the day went ok, the weather was good anyway, even though a few southerners moaned it was cold - You soft southern fairie's ;)
Redline were good sports and we had no trouble from the police - surprisingly :)
Anyway, thanks again to those that made it and for those that didn't I'm sure we'll arrange another meet in the near future :D

Cheers, Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
04-06-01, 09:13 AM
another meeting that i should be attending this time! X-(

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
04-06-01, 10:27 AM
Finally got home at 11.30pm, lets make the next one nearer the north lol :D

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
04-06-01, 10:58 AM
sounds like a good idea. oh yeh if anyone wants Noel's number... lol only jokin buddy, but i wouldnt be so sure about Ian ;) lmao

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:09 AM
Ian "Hi is that noel??? Yeah its breeny here howz it goin mate?" <-- in a scouse accent

lmao

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:31 AM
I thought you had an exam this morning thats why you couldnt come? why are you on here then? or were you grounded lol!

i know, some bird came over and said "here, have noels number, teach him not to turn up!"

i thought it was a bit out of order, but who else are we going to ring at 4am after being out cruising or breaking driveshafts and being stuck in chester( eh rex?) ;)

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:36 AM
Big thumbs up to Ian who tailgated an off duty copper after he cut him up.

Get em told.

LOL

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:39 AM
Hahah, and i smoked him after he cut ian up, good job ian called me to say he was following as i was doing 80 in a 50!! *cough* davo *cough*
D1cko

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:43 AM
Was a a kool day peeps, and was good to meet some of u peeps in person. It will be in the mag in two months time, and will be a four page feature i am told.

:)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:48 AM
lol, i am not banned, it wasnt me, (but she caught me on the counter - it wasnt me, she saw me kissin on the sofa, it wasnt me), iu was just asking. honest :(

:) Tiger Woods y'all! :)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:50 AM
did have an exam, and finished it early being as it was probably the most easiest exam i;ve ever done... :P

"Give a list of internet speeds etc" lol

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:54 AM
wicked day, although trying to keep up with ian did tire me out a bit. Sorry john but i'm still laughing about your flying bonnet vent, even though i shouldn't.

Great to meet a few more people in person, for those who didn't meet me i was the one with the alien out the sunroof!!!!!
( not sky )

lets do it again sometime.....soon in the NW.

Anonymous
04-06-01, 11:55 AM
oh yeah has any1 got any pics?

Anonymous
04-06-01, 12:51 PM
well he did tailgate me on the m6, so i did it back, then he cut me up on 1500, so tailgated him, then went to do fly by until he flashed a warrant card lol - those 16v brakes are good!

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-06-01, 01:54 PM
if we do have another meeting then its probably best to have it in the midlands. Not just cos i live there but It would be a lot easier for people to get to...

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:12 PM
I can understand people wanting to have the meet further North, but Milton Keynes is one of the most Central places in the country, what about those Peeps coming from Further South near the coast? Milton Keynes is a trek itself, so further North for them is a bit harsh. I'm not saying I won't go to the next meet if it's up North, I just think some of the People from the North aren't thinking about the distance travelled by people down South. I don't want to Start a north/south war as I use to live up North and recently moved to MK. So I know what sort of travelling is involved.

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:22 PM
midlands got its name from being in the middle of the country. MK is south. I think someplace like notts, derby like that would be better.

:) Tiger Woods y'all! :)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:27 PM
Birmingham or elsewhere midlands is fair, milton keynes is not midlands its south!

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:29 PM
i reckon we should organise a meeting in Lands End in Cornwall! :P

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:35 PM
lol... or the shetland islands?

Anonymous
04-06-01, 02:41 PM
I had a good day, met a few of the ladz (Breeny, Cheese, Jim) I was in the white SR with the flushed tailgate and scoobie bonnet scoop.

Nice weather, no police and shit loads of novas, what more can you ask for ? (apart from a bit more totty !!)

Cheers Breeny and Jimbo for organising it.

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:04 PM
Cheers Damian, good to meet you in person. We'll try and get more totty next time ;)

Jim

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:47 PM
Good day, cheers Jim. Cheers to Ian for giving me a trounce round the block in his valver and cheers to Ste for clearing up my noise problem. Oh yes and "a big hello and hows the scrape mark down the rear wheel arch of your car?" to the bloke who made me hide my car behind his cos his looked smarter.... that was before he drove it into a lampost!:P

Anonymous
04-06-01, 03:49 PM
That was malcolm from redline.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
04-06-01, 04:06 PM
What did you all rekon on Malc from Redlines L.E.D's under the door handels ? I personally think they looked a bit cack.

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
04-06-01, 05:08 PM
nice one to breeny and everyone involved yeterday, when we avin another one its nice to meet up and put some faces to the names ya chat to on the site.(pissed off i couldnt take my car tho)ps ne1 see the muscle cars coming from a show at billin they were phat.

Anonymous
04-06-01, 09:03 PM
Good day! I hope u lot liked my shed!! it woz the blue one it woz a quality day, i got loads of ideas now in my head cooking up!! some involve twin 40s, cheers MC

Anonymous
05-06-01, 09:15 AM
I saw the hotrod style cars towing caravans!!!! not exactly the best use for them!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
05-06-01, 09:41 AM
yeh but one of the hot rods had no bonnet
maybe a new mod?

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
05-06-01, 09:43 AM
beats my bonnet vent anyway!!!!!! :(

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
05-06-01, 09:47 AM
No that was JK, and u mean no bonnet vent!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
05-06-01, 11:12 AM
LOL @ MC.

"Beware of the voices"