PDA

View Full Version : Interview

rachaelrebekah
29-03-04, 11:02 AM
i have a job interview on wednesday for a bar person but cant decide wether to wear some help please!!!

Dpnova
29-03-04, 11:05 AM
I say skirt, makes a better impression :D

Nova~Lolly
29-03-04, 04:06 PM
i have a job interview on wednesday for a bar person but cant decide wether to wear some help please!!!
same day as mine,lol. gotta come bk from sheffield tho. id say skirt mate as dnova sez it makes a better impression

Stuart
29-03-04, 06:16 PM
short skirt and revealing top ;) lol sexual harrasment case here i come :D

scott.parker
29-03-04, 06:27 PM
lol but what if it a women doing the intervew,she may think huum this girl dressed like this incase it was a man doing there intervew..so camb it wouldnt work mate :lol:

scott

?Marty?
29-03-04, 06:29 PM
for a bar job you need to show legs and tits. end of.

they hire females to look good and attract the customers (most are male), and males to sort out trouble.

it's all very well pretending to be equal opps and etc, but when you work at places like that, you know that that's how it is. i used to get asked if i ''know any big breasted blondes'' all the time when i did bar work in my student days. and even though everyone got a fair interview, you could allways tell who was going to get the job in the end, and it wasn't based on experience. and a criteria for waitresses was that they must look good. most managers/owners couldn't care less if they could actually do the job, as long as they looked good.

Stuart
29-03-04, 06:48 PM
yep, im my uni bar we had 5 bar maids, three of which were stunning irish babes (mmm them calling time was a good way to ensure sweet dreams)

and the other 2 were, kinda foxy in a kind of they looked right bitches way :d so they'd fully abuse you while you bang em

epo
29-03-04, 08:35 PM
which bar is it at rache??

rachaelrebekah
01-04-04, 04:36 PM
royal hotel babe!! but hey cancelled my interview cause the guy was off sick!! and learn to spell my name you known me long enough !!!

epo
01-04-04, 08:35 PM
lol
wheres that

Ste_Nova
01-04-04, 10:15 PM
something like this will do

http://www.inlacasa.com/features/fashion/images/dw-shortskirt.jpg

Nova~Lolly
01-04-04, 10:19 PM
lol
wheres that
wheres the royal hotel? lmao its top of donny road mate...
rach i had interview there for receptionist a while ago its pretty shit and u dont have any choice .u have to work all christmas and new year and all other bank holidays .so i thought sod that i aint gonna do that.christmas time and new yr is piss up time innit.

Dpnova
02-04-04, 09:03 AM
Nice one ste all women should wear stuff like that to work lol

rachaelrebekah
02-04-04, 09:41 AM
Christmas time and new yr is p**s up time innit.

that means it Christmas and New Year most weekends for me then!!

?Marty?
02-04-04, 04:16 PM
u have to work all christmas and new year and all other bank holidays .so i thought sod that i aint gonna do that.christmas time and new yr is p**s up time innit.

what did you expect!? lmao

Hospitality and Catering is busiest during the holidays, so it'd be pretty stupid to close just so the employees can go out on those dates, wouldn't it!? A business starts so it can make money, not so it can provide pleasurable employment.

And where the fuck would the people GO when they're not working, if hotels, bars, and restaurants closed on those days? So, of course, people have to work on those days.

Nova~Lolly
02-04-04, 07:20 PM
bloody good point marty

rachaelrebekah
03-04-04, 10:36 AM
a damn good one i think.

i got another interview on tuesday

dont laugh!!

gor a job as a bus driver!!

my ideal job working hours between 7am - 7pm and i love driving so just ideal for me!"

watch out chelle nxt time you get on a bus you may find me driving it!! :lol: :lol:

Neil.
03-04-04, 01:09 PM
for the bus driving one, make sure your NOT clean shaven, dont have any change, and be grumpy all time!

rachaelrebekah
03-04-04, 06:14 PM
for the bus driving one, make sure your NOT clean shaven, dont have any change, and be grumpy all time!

good point neil the bus drivers are like that down here as well!!