PDA

View Full Version : Southend

DUNOVA.
28-03-04, 11:03 PM
Anyone goin down to southend this saturday coming :?:

Breeny
28-03-04, 11:13 PM
I stay away from stuff like that now. Fed up of all the barry boys giving it large.

Meets are the way to go..

Dave
28-03-04, 11:17 PM
think there is a big show at gt yarmouth this weekend (possibly sunday) don't know too much about it tbh
like breeny says safest way nowerdays

badnova
29-03-04, 12:30 AM
sunday aint it 4/4/04

well hat what i thought it was

ken
29-03-04, 12:43 PM
i went southend good, night except the usual t_ats who spill diesel on the floor, screaming out spin it, i really hate that. Good night though there were a few novas one with a fappin big intercooler sounded awesome, and quick 2 up the arse of a mr2 turbo for a good 100 meters with a clear road.

olly55
29-03-04, 01:23 PM
those twats that spill diesal etc r the ones that ruin the cruise scene 4 everyone, i still go but dnt bother standign with any of them,

yet its the mthat the tv people interview as the face of cruising, no wonder the old billr so hard if those faggots fuckd off and let cruises happen without all that shit it b so much better it was them that ruined the b+q meets up basildon

i think breeny went to one of them i think, (in ur m8s lupo?) they was massive but all the car burning shut it down

and jus 4 the cause u never see any of the geeks that fink they r hard gettin peeps to spin up do it in there cars, y? coz they aint got a car worthy of driving they all drive banged up cortinas

cooper_nova
29-03-04, 06:50 PM
i might b stu will let u know l8r in the week mate!