PDA

View Full Version : Its that time again 'Castle combe baby!'

Anonymous
31-05-01, 03:51 PM
Alright Guys! + (gals) Is there gonna be a bigger turn out at Castle Combe this year from the Novaload Gang? Its 9th June! and you can take your car out on the track and race other nutters! It must be done?!!! :D

Anonymous
31-05-01, 04:04 PM
Did it last time and only met 1 other Novaloader. I`m too broke to go again. Major engine rebuilds take it out of ya.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
31-05-01, 08:11 PM
I'll be there as always having my Sport rolling road tuned the Friday before, and testing out some new mods, look out for me.lucky for me I only live 3/4 of an hour away.

stereo is my name 155db is my game

Anonymous
01-06-01, 10:05 AM
Yeah MC, I met you last time!

Sorry to hear abour the engine rebuild!..

Anonymous
01-06-01, 11:55 AM
I think I had a look at your sport simon, but you were`nt around. Was it parked near some toilets?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
01-06-01, 03:01 PM
I was there last time and noone said hello :(
I've got my entry ticket and track pass from the PNG again though, so i'll be there again this time...

:)

Anonymous
01-06-01, 05:19 PM
Didn`t see ya m8. I walked past all of the PNG cars but didnt recognise any of em. I was didplaying on the SE VPCC stand, and was whoopin ass on the track too.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
02-06-01, 12:18 PM
Freak, look out for a RED GTE, (g) Plate... With Novaload on the back window, and down the sides! come and say hello!

Anonymous
03-06-01, 10:46 PM
WAs looking for Freak but he'd left before I found the novas I was on the track most of the time

Anonymous
03-06-01, 10:50 PM
I parked near some toilets so my car would look shite oh no thats not right!!!

Anonymous
04-06-01, 09:12 AM
lol @ simon.

I was parked opposite some toilets as well!!

I'm going to do the PACE lap I reckon, you still manage to hit about a ton on that!..