PDA

View Full Version : [VOTE]: What model Nova do you own?

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:00 AM
What Nova do you own? How many have you owned? Are you planning on changing?

===================================
This message is related to the /content/index.asp#contentTop[|]poll
located on the main page, it was
automatically posted when the poll
changed! email kev@novaload.net for
any more info!

Anonymous
18-05-01, 01:21 AM
Kev theres no SRi, shame on you for not being condsiderate to this noble nova.
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
18-05-01, 02:26 AM
lol yeah and there isnt A cat for my nova THE SHED, whats happenin mr kev

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
18-05-01, 09:11 AM
Mingle, your seeing things, 'SRi' is there ;)

Rex your car can go in either the 'special edition' or 'other' category :D

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
18-05-01, 09:18 AM
hmmmm me thinks that kev changed the poll while the site was down!
or mingle is blind!

and re discussion, no im not changing the nova only getting faster!

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
18-05-01, 09:57 AM
I got a 1.2,after wanting a red SR for ages,I looked at loads,that were wrecked,rusted,bodged or twisted,I then looked at an XR2,which had its wheels miss aligned,indicating a fooked chassis,then an orion 1.6i ghia with full kit and alloys,after a stream of looking at antibes(cos my mate has one and its v nice...) they were all sold on the day of going for sale,I ended up going and looking at a 3door 1.2,for ?295,I knocked em down to ?200,changed ht leads and plugs,its sound,cept rotten doors,but I have replacements,and almost none of the interior,or front end is the original parts now,wait and see it in the summer hopefully

Anonymous
18-05-01, 10:12 AM
J reg Red GSi, 1-This one, Yes cos i keep nearly killin meself. To many near misses - it'll just hav 2 get faster.:D

IM MENTAL BTW

Mingle's blind

Kevs right

Ians car will only go faster if he drives like me

:P

Anonymous
18-05-01, 11:16 AM
Nooooo it'll go faster with throttle bodies, you haven't seen my driving lol! ask a tvr driver :D

and how did mingle become blind hmmmmm any ideas?? :-/

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:05 PM
ian r u a city boy, cos they cant drive like coutry boys oh no. it makes me sick when ppl think there good drivers when all they do is bleeze around car parks and up and down the streets. If n e of them were to race me or my m8 on the back roads theyed get pissed on! no matter what they were drivin.

A lad in my towns just got a scooby P1 went thru a set of kelvar pads in 2 day, thats cars just daft.

Mingle poked his own eyes out cos he wanted to drive like a oap

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:17 PM
Hmm. happy with my lil sr at the mo.

When i've got used to racing it i'll get a valver for track days and after that i want something mental.

But i won't be selling either of the novas. Just getting more garages.

Hmm slammed gsi. Take it u've never been in a car with Ian then. He has a special mod that take's his brain out when he starts the engine.

LOL

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:38 PM
i've got that mod too, lets me hit trees at 90mph+ and walk away laughing :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:41 PM
cheers fenix (i think???? :-/ )
ste is worse than me, well his crashes are anyway lol

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:41 PM
cheers fenix (i think???? :-/ )
ste is worse than me, well his crashes are anyway lol

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Anonymous
18-05-01, 02:11 PM
I had a 1.2 saloon V-fast for some unknown reason then i got a 1.2 swing and a another 1.2 for free i stripped the free one and put it all on the swing including engine which blew up the other week so i went out and bought a brand new 25. The strange thing is i miss working on my nova so will buy a new one next year for a project

Anonymous
18-05-01, 02:26 PM
I have had 2 1.2 novas a 1.3sr and now a gsi. hopefully by then end of the year I will have a mint 2.0 16v engine in it aswell!!! oh yeah and some new calipers for the front cos I think mine are knackered!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
18-05-01, 03:23 PM
well to be fair most of nova brakes were knackerd when they came out of the factory

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-05-01, 03:25 PM
hahahah, oh well, mine are the astra GSi ones!!!! but they were second hand from a scrappy!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
18-05-01, 06:37 PM
me thinks slammed gsi needs to post his car pics and spec up so i know who to blast past lol

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
18-05-01, 08:06 PM
well, i got a 1.3SR a year ago as my first car, and have done loads

K&N, zorst, plugs, smoothed rear bumper (novadose stylee) resprayed wings, fixed all rust, recarpeted in nice bright blue carpet, meshed front, everything is body coloured (bumpers, lower half door vinyl, spoiler, wing mirrors...)

all it needs is slamming, front smoothed out, a real nice set of alloys and thats about it

Will prolly get rid of it soon... due to little things going wrong and costing too much...

next nova? who knows, i may well do, but for now after summer its going to someone who can love it like i did, as a first car too. Me next car? sorry, gotta be an old series BMW, and as always gonna mod that to the max...

Novas are mint. Nuff said

Anonymous
19-05-01, 09:05 PM
have-1.4 sr.
getting mint gsi in july.

man of few words me

Anonymous
21-05-01, 01:40 PM
I have a 1.3sr. - Very good performance for a 1300 (at a price), but is becoming costly to make even faster now so am going to make my own 2.0. It should be ready at the end of the summer.

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com
dangsi@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
21-05-01, 05:28 PM
A 92'SR well once its now a 2.0i 16v on its ass, polished wheels HUGE brakes paintwork retrim must i go on.Ive owned it 4 3 years and it costs me 1392 tpft!!!!!!!!!
I used to own a 1.2 merit in red sr looker!
x-(

want a race?

Anonymous
21-05-01, 05:28 PM
A 92'SR well once its now a 2.0i 16v on its ass, polished wheels HUGE brakes paintwork retrim must i go on.Ive owned it 4 3 years and it costs me 1392 tpft!!!!!!!!!
I used to own a 1.2 merit in red sr looker!
x-(

want a race?

Anonymous
21-05-01, 05:31 PM
i didnt write want race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-/ well do y

want a race?

Anonymous
22-05-01, 11:41 AM
ive got a 1ltr beast! i can run faster than my car goes but never mind lol

Anonymous
22-05-01, 06:34 PM
Started my career in a 1.3 SR as a learner. Rolled the bastard 36 hours after the driving test, saved, bought and now drive a 1.4 SR. I'll always have Nova's until they've all been crashed / rotted coz they're the best

Anonymous
26-05-01, 05:45 PM
Ive got a 1.2 Sting when i first got it it was a pile of dodo but now it looks like a GTE Inclueding complete interea (sorry I cant spell)Lowered on 14inch oz saturns,M3 mirors Single wiper,dewipered boot,tinted windows,monteary scoop BUT ITS STILL SLOW so ive pick up a 1.8i 5door astra GTE so hopefully that'll be in my nova soon!!!!

Anonymous
28-05-01, 02:42 PM
this may sound bad but ive got a diesel! i hear u laugh but it beats 1.3 sr's. it has been skimmed and ported , hybrid turbo , r5 actuator , dump valve , slammed -60mm on 15" speedline mistrals, janspeed back-box , kenwood 7080r head, pioneer sub , alpine amp. this is my frist car but because its fast im payin ?1279 p.a 4 t.p.f.t!!!!! but i wood rather pay that than run about in a 1.1 fiesta!!!!

Anonymous
01-06-01, 12:29 PM
I've got a new shape sr and it's majorly done in, gettin clutch and brakes done tomorrow tho, Then a new door, and full magnex s/s exhaust next week, coz my mate wrote his sr off, and is now investing in a tasty new gsi, so therefore i am inheriting his exhaust! some 16" super T's around august - which are gonna look the dogs

Anonymous
03-06-01, 06:40 PM
I think my next car will be an SR,or possibly a GTE-I aint too keen on the mk2s,dont know why,GSis are quite nice tho,would sooner have a gte I think,theres something about the hot hatch Mk1s that the mk2s dont have(no one say,"yeah,rust" ok?)