PDA

View Full Version : Fast Nova - Offers

2litreturbo
28-03-04, 01:52 PM
Engine:
20SEH High torque from Cavalier SRi 130, Carquip driveshafts and uprated mounts, K&N Induction kit, Custom twin DTM system from manifold back by Pipecraft.

Suspension:
Full Bilstein suspension with the exception of the rear shocks which are adjustable Avo dampers, Front and rear anti-roll bars.

Brakes:
Astra 16v 256mm Front discs and calipers with standard drums at the rear.

Wheels/Tyres:
195/50/15 82V Avon ZV-1 all round on Calibra rims.

Bodywork:
GTE Front bumper, MK2 rear bumper modified for custom exhaust system, GTE grill, Novadose skirts, Purple LED side repeaters, GTE Spoiler, Modified Astra GTE rear spoiler, Rolled rear arches, Delocked, Single wiper conversion (o/s hole flushed), Semi-flushed tailgate, Full respray in a two-tone pearlescent purple/blue flip 7 months ago.

Interior:
Fabricage (AKA Courtney) Rear rollcage with fixed diagonal finished in silver, Cobra bucket seats (needs tidying up), Saebelt 3-Point harnesses, Rear seats removed, Full length carpeted false floor, Dry powder fire extinguisher system, Purple colour coded dash, Chequer plate floor mats, Corsa wiper/indicator stalks, Purple GTE Dials.

ICE/Security:
Toad Ai606 Cat 1 alarm and 2 point immobiliser, Remote central locking, Boot solenoid operated from key fob, No ice but holes ready for 5 1/2" in doors.

The rear flase floor has been removed but i can build another one if the buyer requires at no extra cost. i'm not asking much atall considering the work the car has had done.

It has been kept regardless of cost.

I have replaced front discs, pads lower ball joints, cv joints. The water pump, numerous other bits. I have a garage full of spares. The engine bay is dirty but it starts first time every time. The engine is low milage (only 50K) and was fully serviced when i got in (jun 2002). Viewing is reccomended. The car is garaged at the moment as i've bought a new turbo nova so dont need the purple one anymore.

Viewing is recomended. The car drives lovely. It needs a new tie bar bush but unless the buyer cannot stump up the ?30 pounds to have it done, i will try and arrange it. The car is extremely quick pushing 0-60 between 6 and 6.5 seconds and was rolling roaded at 136 bhp with 140Nm of torque.
The only everyday problems with the car are the drivers window is stiff when opening and there is a crack in the windscreen but that will be covered by your insurance. No tax and 12 months MOT
All offers considered as it MSUT GO

visit www.purplenova.co.uk for pictures of the car and the respray. The specs are a bit out of date though.

tel 07732 095242 for more info or
pm me